Sponsored

What is the standard engine and transmission that comes with the Sasquatch Package?

new2offroad

Black Diamond
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I started configuring my 2021 Bronco this morning and noticed when I click to add the sasquatch package it says the 2.3L EcoBoost and 10-speed automatic transmission is included! From the research I have done I haven't seen the option for that configuration that it is one or the other the 2.3L and 7-speed or the 2.7L and 10-speed! Below is a screenshot of the configuration page that I am seeing! I would like to have the automatic transmission as this will be my first offroad vehicle and I plan to use it for Overlanding!

Ford Bronco What is the standard engine and transmission that comes with the Sasquatch Package? Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 10.13.16 AM
Sponsored

Ksm

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

yeah you can have the 2.3L with the 10sp auto. You just usually hear the other two because people want the manual and complain they can't have 2.7L

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

old 4 wheeler

Black Diamond
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 F100 4x4, 82 toyota 4x4, 86 samurai,71FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I tried the build and price website today , tried to order the sasquatch package with the standard transmission , there is no provision for the standard! didn't ford say they had it figured out and it would be available ?also couldn't find any description of what is included in the package. tried to find the winch mount /brush guard with out the winch no luck ! no list of all the accessories ! lastly no mention of the front locker anywhere on the site . Did Ford just rush to get the site up or is it going to be this bad ?

old 4 wheeler

Black Diamond
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 F100 4x4, 82 toyota 4x4, 86 samurai,71FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
guess I will have to wait to order ! very disappointed , would rather get to order and then wait.....
Sponsored