Sponsored

What is your "ala carte" options wishlist?

Tlarkinjeri

First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Mariner, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am not purchasing until 2023 but:
Base model should be able to get heated seats, remote start and rear tinted window. These things have been available for decades.
Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Those signature headlamps. Would like to be able to slap them on a base or at the very least a black diamond

Inventor

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm really hoping Ford surprises us with some Ala Carte options across all trims, or at least BB and up.... They would in fact squeeze a few extra grand out of me. (I know how packages work, but there are usually some things worth it to the manufacturer to make ala carte, and there are already a few ala carte options - bumpers, bash plates, aux switches, rear locker)

My personal wish list in no particular order...

Washout floors
Leather seats
heated seats
cooled seats (not even part of a package currently)
12'' Screen
33'' Sasquatch package -- maybe call it Sasquatch Jr., or Miss Sasquatch or the Chupacabra... (I don't care for the fake beadlocks/35s - not a deal breaker, but meh.) Another way to do this would be to make the front locker and upgraded HOSS ala carte items - but easier to just go with smaller wheels and tires.

I know Big Bend allows you to get the heated seats but that's the only part of that trim I want - and its like 5k above base.

Leather is not a huge deal to do after market so that's not a deal breaker. I'd put LED lights on the list too, but those will def be available after market.

Currently I'm pretty sold on the Base/MT/Sasquatch. I'm tempted by the BL, but I have no interest in the disco, the goat modes or the vinyl seats. So even though it would allow me to get essentially a "Miss Sasquatch" package, washout floors, heated seats, and a 12'' screen (with high upgrade) I'd be paying over 12k to essentially get cheaper wheels tires/a wash out floor/heated seats/12'' screen - Which I'm not going to do, but I would pay a few grand more. There are only two things on my list that would actually cost Ford more. (Not accounting for "one off" production costs, but it's also just a matter of grabbing parts from bin B instead of bin A.)

I await your comments about being picky, and ungrateful to the Ford Gods.
For the Base, I wish they would allow any paint color... Area 51. Why not ? I would pay for it if I could.

I would also like the option of buying the Black Diamond black wheels with the 35s or 33s to add to the Base.

Last edited:

north2AK

First Edition
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Old school two tone and drop down tailgate with swing out tire. Also relocate backup camera to tire light so you can have a tire cover. Wish list lol.

Sponsored
First Name
BBQGlazeSeabass
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reservation is for 4dr OBX but want 2.7l, accessories switches and Squatch or at least some 33s. Problem is that by the time I add just those three a la cart, I’m in the 50k area. I know there’s more I want too. At what point do I forget the Bronco and just get a F150 Raptor? I love the idea of Bronco but the dollars aren’t making sense right now to me.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They should just go big and bundle it together with AC delete, power steering delete, airbag delete, hand crank for the engine, and manual brakes.
I remember when AC was a option back in the days. Cars then were only $15k. Im sure they can get that Bronco Base down to $25k for the true minimalists. Gut the AC, bench seats, mechanical 4x4, remove GOAT mode, no touchscreen or cameras, no rock rails, to disconnect, standard struts, rear drums

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs