Sponsored

What is your "ala carte" options wishlist?

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm really hoping Ford surprises us with some Ala Carte options across all trims, or at least BB and up.... They would in fact squeeze a few extra grand out of me. (I know how packages work, but there are usually some things worth it to the manufacturer to make ala carte, and there are already a few ala carte options - bumpers, bash plates, aux switches, rear locker)

My personal wish list in no particular order...

Washout floors
Leather seats
heated seats
cooled seats (not even part of a package currently)
12'' Screen
33'' Sasquatch package -- maybe call it Sasquatch Jr., or Miss Sasquatch or the Chupacabra... (I don't care for the fake beadlocks/35s - not a deal breaker, but meh.) Another way to do this would be to make the front locker and upgraded HOSS ala carte items - but easier to just go with smaller wheels and tires.

I know Big Bend allows you to get the heated seats but that's the only part of that trim I want - and its like 5k above base.

Leather is not a huge deal to do after market so that's not a deal breaker. I'd put LED lights on the list too, but those will def be available after market.

Currently I'm pretty sold on the Base/MT/Sasquatch. I'm tempted by the BL, but I have no interest in the disco, the goat modes or the vinyl seats. So even though it would allow me to get essentially a "Miss Sasquatch" package, washout floors, heated seats, and a 12'' screen (with high upgrade) I'd be paying over 12k to essentially get cheaper wheels tires/a wash out floor/heated seats/12'' screen - Which I'm not going to do, but I would pay a few grand more. There are only two things on my list that would actually cost Ford more. (Not accounting for "one off" production costs, but it's also just a matter of grabbing parts from bin B instead of bin A.)

I await your comments about being picky, and ungrateful to the Ford Gods.
Sponsored

chartzilla

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover Disco 2, '79 Corvette, '17 Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would really like a "Cold Weather Package" that would get you heated seats and heated steering wheel. Right now the seats are in the mid package and the heated steering wheel is locked behind the Lux package...

Front and rear lockers would also be nice.

Also would like 33" tires from the factory (not just on the Badlands), although i can always do that aftermarket or have the dealer put some on so not that big a deal.

YEGDriver

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to agree, I'd also like a cold weather package with the heated seats and steering wheel. I think the engine block heater already comes as a separate option, but not certain. I haven't read anything about heated mirrors, are those something it comes with?

Aside from that, the 12" screen would be wonderful if it could be had by itself.
Same with the washout floors and vinyl seats.

I know a lot of our wish list items will stay locked in the packages, but as a dream it would be nice if we could order any item from the various packages as separate items.

Sponsored

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Black Diamond 2Dr

Automatic trans
Trail Turn Assist
LED Light Package
B&O Audio
Winch
Tow package
Some type of soft-top option
2" Lift
Heated seats
Remote start
Keyless entry keypad if its built in, although probably not going to get it since it's probably going to the the stuck-on panel

Papow

Base
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would really like to see the signature lights offered as an option on the BD.

OP
OP

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would really like to see the signature lights offered as an option on the BD.
I bet these, or something very similar, will be pretty easy to get aftermarket. Custom lights, grills and bumpers will be plentiful.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this 100% is unrealistic but it would be dope just to do an all build your own rig. with everything a la carte

OP
OP

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Black Diamond 2Dr

Automatic trans
Trail Turn Assist
LED Light Package
B&O Audio
Winch
Tow package
Some type of soft-top option
2" Lift
Heated seats
Remote start
Keyless entry keypad if its built in, although probably not going to get it since it's probably going to the the stuck-on panel
I was under the impression that trail turn assist was included with the automatic transmission, and if not it looks like it will be ala carte. You're whole list looks pretty doable with some reasonable after market upgrades.

Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would really like a "Cold Weather Package" that would get you heated seats and heated steering wheel. Right now the seats are in the mid package and the heated steering wheel is locked behind the Lux package...

Front and rear lockers would also be nice.

Also would like 33" tires from the factory (not just on the Badlands), although i can always do that aftermarket or have the dealer put some on so not that big a deal.
same here. would only really care for the rear locker (front would bump the price up too high). Hopefully the Northern cities including Canadian ones get a cold weather package. Hiding the heated steering wheel behind the Lux package is just not right.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm completely redoing my list since Mansquatch is a thing now.

However, I completely agree about cooled seats. I WISH/HOPE they're an option but they've never been mentioned so I doubt it.