Sponsored

What is your "ala carte" options wishlist?

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco What is your "ala carte" options wishlist? tumblr_neojjaVkoF1qbbjkio1_r4_250

Actually, I think I'm good. I just hope there is a non-modular, painted hard top for the 2-door.
Sponsored

mrklas

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd like to purchase 'extra GOAT modes'.

Imagine how easy it would be to offer this as a dealer installed option "The Ultimate GOAT Mode Upgrade".

OP
OP

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe you are mistaken. The Bronco brochure clearly states that ALL trim options have M220 Dana 44 AdvanTEK rear axels. Also, M210 Dana AdvanTEK fronts are listed as available on lower trims. It does not say included w/Sasquatch pkg or available z/Sasquatch pkg like the 35" tires, front lockers or Bilsteins do. Read the Brochure carefully.
mmm... I suppose maybe its only the front locker that is tied to the Sas... It's clear as mud, no wonder the B&P is taking so long.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cooled Seats
Upgraded Stereo
Leather interior
large screen
33" tires on decent looking 17" wheels
upgraded dash
Signature LED lights
Foglights
rear locker
2" lift
upgraded shocks

Sponsored
OP
OP

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd like to purchase 'extra GOAT modes'.

Imagine how easy it would be to offer this as a dealer installed option "The Ultimate GOAT Mode Upgrade".
I want to option out of all the goat modes. With a MT, and all the 4x4 features push button, I don't see the point of them. Maybe some throttle sensitivity.... but meh.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Every trim level (incl Base) comes with the Dana 220 rear axel. It's the lower trims that don't have the heavy duty 210 FRONT axel, but are optional on all trims (incl Base). The locking rear diff option is what's bumping me up to the Big Bend.
That is good to hear about the rear axle. And if I'm reading you correct, the brochure indicates the heavy duty front axle might be an option on the base, outside of the Sasquatch package? That would be a nice a la carte option as well, if not too pricey. As you mentioned, sounds like the locking diff and some other extras would then differentiate the various models. Eager to see this all spelled out in the eventual online ordering guide.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would love this. It's really the only thing about the Lux that I like. Wireless charging doesn't seem like a huge deal, but it would be so nice while doorless to not have to hide cables and pull them out every time you want to charge your phone so that they don't get stolen.

Obviously not a necessity, but it would be nice.
Would be convenient but if it was a few hundred for the option, I’d just buy a new $3 charging cable if someone reeeeeally wanted to take it.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

White Top is number one for me. Cold Package would be great.

I just can’t figure out why the garage door opener is not standard, it is a lame Lux option.

Also it blows my mind that each trim basically has exclusive tires and rims. It makes no sense to at least have an alternate set without going full bore SAS. The BD steelies should have been available to every trim.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
360 Camera
Adaptive Cruise
Electronic Sway Bar Disconnect

Chris
360 camera for the off road Bronco.

Only one other vote for it in four pages? I can see there will be a lot of mall crawlers on this forum come next year.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that would be so nice man. this will be my wife’s daily driver but i’m saving up for the next 5 years or so to purchase something very nice. hopefully something like that is available.
Sponsored