Sponsored

What is your "ala carte" options wishlist?

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The only item I want to be able to get ala carte is the B&O sound system upgrade. Don’t need or want all the items in the Lux package.

Still trying to decide whether it’s a Big Bend with the Mid Package or an OBX. Outside of that I just want the 2.7L and upper sound system.

Kludge

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think I’d be happy with a base 2 door plus a cold weather package. It would cost nearly 6 grand to jump to a BB and add the mid package. Seems like a lot when all I really want is remote start and heated seats.
Any idea what options are available for aftermarket remote starters for the manual?

bronchalen84

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm really hoping Ford surprises us with some Ala Carte options across all trims, or at least BB and up.... They would in fact squeeze a few extra grand out of me. (I know how packages work, but there are usually some things worth it to the manufacturer to make ala carte, and there are already a few ala carte options - bumpers, bash plates, aux switches, rear locker)

My personal wish list in no particular order...

Washout floors
Leather seats
heated seats
cooled seats (not even part of a package currently)
12'' Screen
33'' Sasquatch package -- maybe call it Sasquatch Jr., or Miss Sasquatch or the Chupacabra... (I don't care for the fake beadlocks/35s - not a deal breaker, but meh.) Another way to do this would be to make the front locker and upgraded HOSS ala carte items - but easier to just go with smaller wheels and tires.

I know Big Bend allows you to get the heated seats but that's the only part of that trim I want - and its like 5k above base.

Leather is not a huge deal to do after market so that's not a deal breaker. I'd put LED lights on the list too, but those will def be available after market.

Currently I'm pretty sold on the Base/MT/Sasquatch. I'm tempted by the BL, but I have no interest in the disco, the goat modes or the vinyl seats. So even though it would allow me to get essentially a "Miss Sasquatch" package, washout floors, heated seats, and a 12'' screen (with high upgrade) I'd be paying over 12k to essentially get cheaper wheels tires/a wash out floor/heated seats/12'' screen - Which I'm not going to do, but I would pay a few grand more. There are only two things on my list that would actually cost Ford more. (Not accounting for "one off" production costs, but it's also just a matter of grabbing parts from bin B instead of bin A.)

I await your comments about being picky, and ungrateful to the Ford Gods.
Matching color handles and fenders

Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Do you really need COOLED seats?
_
Or do you just need less top ;)
I see your in DC, not really a hot location. For us Southerners and desert dwellers, we can see you don’t understand. Here is a Summertime picture of the roadway. Yeah, I have actually fried a egg on the sidewalk before.

As far as riding without the top, 105F is the max temp of my comfort zone with a spider web shade on.
Ford Bronco What is your "ala carte" options wishlist? 010DA76E-B802-49D6-8A2A-A81EFD5CEBD5

Spitrat

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 BMW 335is,15 Chev 2500 DMax, 16 BMW R 1200 RS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Cooled seats...... just a nice feature
I would love that too but cooled seat means they have to be perforated and I highly doubt the synthetic seats can do that (or that Ford would invest in that as an option).

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm really hoping Ford surprises us with some Ala Carte options across all trims, or at least BB and up.... They would in fact squeeze a few extra grand out of me. (I know how packages work, but there are usually some things worth it to the manufacturer to make ala carte, and there are already a few ala carte options - bumpers, bash plates, aux switches, rear locker)

My personal wish list in no particular order...

Washout floors
Leather seats
heated seats
cooled seats (not even part of a package currently)
12'' Screen
33'' Sasquatch package -- maybe call it Sasquatch Jr., or Miss Sasquatch or the Chupacabra... (I don't care for the fake beadlocks/35s - not a deal breaker, but meh.) Another way to do this would be to make the front locker and upgraded HOSS ala carte items - but easier to just go with smaller wheels and tires.

I know Big Bend allows you to get the heated seats but that's the only part of that trim I want - and its like 5k above base.

Leather is not a huge deal to do after market so that's not a deal breaker. I'd put LED lights on the list too, but those will def be available after market.

Currently I'm pretty sold on the Base/MT/Sasquatch. I'm tempted by the BL, but I have no interest in the disco, the goat modes or the vinyl seats. So even though it would allow me to get essentially a "Miss Sasquatch" package, washout floors, heated seats, and a 12'' screen (with high upgrade) I'd be paying over 12k to essentially get cheaper wheels tires/a wash out floor/heated seats/12'' screen - Which I'm not going to do, but I would pay a few grand more. There are only two things on my list that would actually cost Ford more. (Not accounting for "one off" production costs, but it's also just a matter of grabbing parts from bin B instead of bin A.)

I await your comments about being picky, and ungrateful to the Ford Gods.
Area 51 M/T BD with 33's, Sasquatch lift and fenders

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bigger wheels and automatic keyless entry.

If I can get that on the Base, I’d save myself thousands of dollars. Probably the reason Ford won’t let it happen.

Sponsored

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
Id like to see a radio/screen delete and crank windows.

Reactions: LMB

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12" Screen
Hard Top
Roof Rack
Maybe Toe Package
Maybe leather seats

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Honda Accord, 18’ Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d get a base-squatch if the washout interior and vinyl seats were ala cart.

if not, front lockers being a la cart on the black Diamond would do it for me.
Sponsored