Sponsored

What is Your Prediction on When You Will See Your Bronco?

OP
OP
M&M Beer

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
4DR BL High 2.7 Auto, MIC no other options/add-ons, 12:00PM 7/14 res.
I hoped for June/July when reserved.
Continued hope for that up until about March.
Since then figured Aug, maybe Sept. this year.
Still hoping for an Aug/Sept today.
Who knows, really?
I've saved vacation time, saved up a really decent down payment, saved up for a long return trip home.
Things happen that eat into that savings (Heat pump went out last month, Dryer a month prior), but also am able to replenish.
The later it goes the more chance I could finish the project I have in the shop and get paid, effectively doubling my Down payment.
But at the same time the longer I wait the more chance of getting it in winter, which is not as fun for a trip, and the more miles I put on current vehicles that also will need work as more miles are put on them.
Just this morning the Cobra lost PS/PB, so I am assuming I have some new surprise fun major vacuum leak that hopefully I can find this weekend and it be fairly low-impact for parts/repair with stuff readily available at the local O'Reillys.
Such is life.
Probably a lot of us are in a similar boat.
But it is what it is and will be ready when it's ready.
I'd rather have a good product a bit later than a rushed product sooner that may not be as great.
I am thinking of ya I would have liked mine for a long vacation that we are taking but that part of the dream is dead. So now I hope it arrives before I retire in a couple of years and then I can plan another long trip.. Hang in there with the rest of us.

rbell2267

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4DR, BL, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, MGV. My expectation has always been October timeframe but was hoping for something sooner. I’m guessing the October timeframe is still best case scenario.

Sponsored

OJ_Loose

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved within 2 hours of the launch. Still haven't received my build email. At the point where I think I won't be seeing mine until end of summer at the earliest unfortunately. Was planning a 10 day trip out to Moab but not sure about that anymore.

OP
OP
M&M Beer

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I reserved within 2 hours of the launch. Still haven't received my build email. At the point where I think I won't be seeing mine until end of summer at the earliest unfortunately. Was planning a 10 day trip out to Moab but not sure about that anymore.
I had the same plans to go to Moab and then we are hiking to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. I will be taking my wife's Edge that takes some of the fun out but there will be another time for Moab and my Bronco.

jdvz411

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m thinking December of 22. I reserved a week ago lol
Have they asked for your order yet? I reserved in 4/27 and my order was confirmed Wednesday.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4 door, BD with 2.7, Sas and MIC with an early 7/14 am res and about in the middle of dealers allocation. I was originally thinking late July or early August while my wife was leaning September. I'm now thinking September as well.

OJ_Loose

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the same plans to go to Moab and then we are hiking to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. I will be taking my wife's Edge that takes some of the fun out but there will be another time for Moab and my Bronco.
Unfortunate the timing doesn't work out but it will still be fun!

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am thinking of ya I would have liked mine for a long vacation that we are taking but that part of the dream is dead. So now I hope it arrives before I retire in a couple of years and then I can plan another long trip.. Hang in there with the rest of us.
Man. Sorry to hear the trip isn't going to work. I hope it's not entirely dead.
The timing of the delivery for me is the singlemost-important and deciding factor on how we are going to go about it.
Taking delivery in TX and heading down to Big Bend for 2 days to stargaze, baja, trail ride.
From there the weather and time of year will determine what we do.
I do not want to try and traverse the Rockies and Tetons in snowy weather. Although it would be beautiful...not the experience I am looking for.
I don't want to travel up the PCH with a cold wind coming off the ocean. My mind pictures sunshine and wonderfulness.
I'd rather not attempt Yellowstone, Yosemite, or SD badlands in the winter. It would be nice to jump out, enjoy the sights and areas without frostbite or complaining that it's "too cold, can we get back in the truck?"
But time will tell.
I'm remaining optimistic.
In the end there are bigger problems to have.
Worst case is we don't get to start our West Coast cross-country trip from TX.
We go the next year in summertime and have to actually drive for 2 days to get to where we would have started this year.
Sorry to rant/keep it long.
I sincerely hope your plans are able to be worked out in some form or fashion.
For me, it is the opportunity for the memories and experience I want for my teens before they grow on up and move out.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

July 13 reservation. 2 door Basequatch, 2.7. I was so excited when I placed the reservation so early and thought I would have it sooner rather than later. Did not know about the priority builds, dealer allocations, now the delays on top of that. And mine has all the ingredients for major delay. And I am not a priority build or in the initial allocations at my dealer. When I placed the order I was hoping for fall 2021. Now, with all of delays upon delays, I expect by June or July 2022.
Exactly my situation and build and I'm starting to wonder if I'm getting a MY22 as well if anything else happens. Thanks to B6G, at least it's an entertaining roller coaster. Just like with COVID, "we're all in this together" :ROFLMAO:

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still on track for June 21, 2021 build week...my prediction is early August '21.

Lukeswags23

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well considering I still haven’t gotten my vin.... but I’m really early and the map is only 4 hours away from me. Let’s hope I get my vin soon and shoot for a august shipment. Ford has been awful with everything so far
Sponsored