Sponsored

What is Your Prediction on When You Will See Your Bronco?

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ray Charles has a better chance of seeing my Bronco then I do. If mine arrives during the year 2022 I will be amazed.
Sponsored

PITTGT3

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few Italian, a few German
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never will I see my "ordered" 7/23/2020 reservation. I'm walking away from all this and will wait until next year.
I was hopeful, when I made the reservation, I would see a Bronco in summer 2021. Then I adjusted my expectations after I found about commodity issues and, of all things, dealer allocations! What is the point of a "reservation" if that reservation is at the mercy of dealer allocation models? Ford, what are you thinking?
In December I figured late 2021. Then in late March I figured winter 2022.
Now? Whenever? Who the hell cares? I suspect the shine is off this for many, many folks and most people will just wait until we can actually buy it off the lots.
I think my attitude completely turned sour when the dealer asked me for $900 additional deposit in March. What?! For a car that does not exist and they can't tell me what year it will be built let alone what week. Crazy.

This is my first experience with Ford and it has been, well, disappointing. Is this is how Ford typically deals with their customers? The dealership, also, has been less knowledgeable than this forum. Says everything.

Last edited:

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the same plans to go to Moab and then we are hiking to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. I will be taking my wife's Edge that takes some of the fun out but there will be another time for Moab and my Bronco.
I almost don't even care anymore. Let's just see what happens.

images.jpeg
Standing right next to you on this. I am a life long Ford owner, and even I am about to say “ screw this” .

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was told I was getting a 2021 but there's an ongoing pandemic and chip shortage so I'd be happy with December 31st 11:59pm

Sponsored

Limecreek

Badlands
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1100RS, BMW R1200RS, Honda CRV, Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/29 res Loaded BL. Summer of 2022 delivery is my estimate.

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I get mine before summer next year I'll be ecstatic! No sarcasm at all, I just really want to get it on the trails summer 2022.

Bifftws

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a simple build 2dr Big Bend MT with rear locker with a 7/15 reserve date. I guessing I could be a MY22 at this point given the conflicting information coming from Ford right now.

I think Ford is in crisis management over the Bronco at this point (as well as other models). With the continuing delays they seem to trying to avoid a public relations nightmare. They have been pushing out so much stuff the last year to hype and publicize the release they are at a tipping point with the public tolerance on the delays. There is a point where they cannot keep high interest in the vehicle and the average consumer will tune out. Reservation holders are getting frustrated with the delays and mixed messaging. Within a day Ford announced the chip issues would not delay production but then sent out emails to customers with build date delaying them 3 weeks. That is a dangerous business model if you are trying to keep loyal customers happy.

My guess is with varying part supplier and chip issues that are going to cause ongoing delays Ford will continue to try and push information that everything is fine and production is where it is supposed to be. I have little faith Ford is going to get the production numbers they are claiming and there will be 1-3 month delays from expected delivery dates they have been promising. I think it is unrealistic that Ford will get expected build date windows to all reseveration holders by the end of May. I am expecting the Thursday or Friday before Memorial Day there will be quiet announcement that they are not going to be able to push that information out and that we all have to wait for weekly emails when they can better confirm a build window keeping most of us in the dark of when we can expect our trucks.

Sorry to be a negative nancy but there are no real world indicators that Ford can meet production numbers or delivery dates they have been touting for the last 2 months. If Ford can't push out reasonable build windows by early in June I am probably going to move on and look at purchasing in a few years, if ever.

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i was told my status was unscheduled/clean and i would be a MY21. probably December i would imagine.

Luv9rove

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

... when my grandkids take it for a drive.

I don't currently have any to the best of my knowledge.

:LOL:

Sponsored

oscargolong

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At order time my dealer lowered my expectations, thankfully. He said nationally, if the reservation was made after the 14th, it's likely going to be delayed or a MY22. I ordered BL, 4dr, 2.7L, MIC, tow pkg and have had January 2022 in my head all along. Fine with me.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have they asked for your order yet? I reserved in 4/27 and my order was confirmed Wednesday.
They did. I want an MY22 so I declined to place my order
Sponsored