Sponsored

What is Your Prediction on When You Will See Your Bronco?

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Like everyone no clue, originally I was hoping August/September. Now I’m hoping by December.
Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

July 27, 2020 res. 2 dr 2.7 BL

I'll see it October, 2022.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Only Webasto knows when most folks will see their Broncos.

G Watkins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee, 2019 Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved on 7/22 - April 23, 2022 is a wild guess - I haven't heard anything except I am 2/3 down in the dealer order list of ~100.
I wouldn't mind getting mine in 2022 if I can get it vin'd as a 2021. Is that a thing? I'm thinking a year one will have a better resale value in years to come. What are you going to do. I wanted my bronco yesterday. Either way my Cherokee will be paid off in July. It'll be nice to have a few months of no car payments.

-2015 Jeep Cherokee for sale 52K miles (buying a real SUV)

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
December 17th 2025

Sponsored

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok ... I’ll play. Res date 8/10/2020. I had to make sure I put in the year just in case somebody looks at this thread in 2022 or maybe 2023. ( see where this is going ? ). I’m in for a 2dr B.L (base) sooooo my w.a.g. Is Feb 1st 2022.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have seen no real-life evidence the Bronco exists and you all aren't just robots programmed to gaslight me

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never will I see my "ordered" 7/23/2020 reservation. I'm walking away from all this and will wait until next year.
I was hopeful, when I made the reservation, I would see a Bronco in summer 2021. Then I adjusted my expectations after I found about commodity issues and, of all things, dealer allocations! What is the point of a "reservation" if that reservation is at the mercy of dealer allocation models? Ford, what are you thinking?
In December I figured late 2021. Then in late March I figured winter 2022.
Now? Whenever? Who the hell cares? I suspect the shine is off this for many, many folks and most people will just wait until we can actually buy it off the lots.
I think my attitude completely turned sour when the dealer asked me for $900 additional deposit in March. What?! For a car that does not exist and they can't tell me what year it will be built let alone what week. Crazy.

This is my first experience with Ford and it has been, well, disappointing. Is this is how Ford typically deals with their customers? The dealership, also, has been less knowledgeable than this forum. Says everything.
Feeling right there with you. As a first night reservation, I never imagined that night's shitshow of reserving would be a foreshadow for the year ahead. And it's so far beyond covid to blame at this point. First time Ford purchaser and now I know why.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/13, 10pm resi holder of a Badlands 2dr manual lux tow. Thought I'd be driving it by end of July, then Sep, now maybe Nov. At this point, which I never thought I'd consider, I'm about to 99 my order and just wait and get a '22 manual Sasquatch like I originally thought they'd offer (fords first fuckup). I just feel like the '22's are going to turn into the same hot mess the '21's are but hopefully at least they won't have the first model year issues that are bound to happen.

Nobs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 GMC Envoy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got delayed from June 21 build until July 12. Call me crazy but I'm optimistic the new date will stick and I'll see it by September 1st.

4dr Badlands, 2.7, MIC, lux, nonsquatch, tow

Sponsored

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/13, 10pm resi holder of a Badlands 2dr manual lux tow. Thought I'd be driving it by end of July, then Sep, now maybe Nov. At this point, which I never thought I'd consider, I'm about to 99 my order and just wait and get a '22 manual Sasquatch like I originally thought they'd offer (fords first fuckup). I just feel like the '22's are going to turn into the same hot mess the '21's are but hopefully at least they won't have the first model year issues that are bound to happen.
Ditto, except I'm considering blowing off the whole deal.

I mean really, will I actually start spending weekends camping in the swell? Haven't been there since the kids went off to college.

Then I'll just have a mall crawler bronco wasting away in the driveway. Why not let it go to a better home, with big yard where it can roam free.....

Fireman

Base
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GLS, 12 Rubicon, 01 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This time next year if I’m not dead or lose interes. This has went on way to long .

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By September.....really

Lexx

Big Bend
First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes, my bad. I placed my reservation at the beginning of Dec 2020.

You couldn't place an order until the end of January. Do you mean you put in your reservation at that point?