Sponsored

What kind of deal would you ask for if buying a dealer loaner Bronco?

OP
OP
Snowdogyyz

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most dealer around me are selling their demos for $10,000 to $20,000 over MSRP. Not all, but most.
That’s what I’m seeing here too. The sales guy acted as if this wasn’t the case but it was right there on the windshield sticker ($12k).
Sponsored

Civkik

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '18 Wrangler Rubicon, '18 R1M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You'd be lucky to get MSRP. I wouldn't expect any deals, or lube lol

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have never and will never spend MSRP on a vehicle. ADM is a rip off. $10k-$20k ADM?? !! Lol. You gotta have some self control and walk away. The Bronco will be rental car status in a year or two. It’s NOT a special or limited car.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have never and will never spend MSRP on a vehicle. ADM is a rip off. $10k-$20k ADM?? !! Lol. You gotta have some self control and walk away. The Bronco will be rental car status in a year or two. It’s NOT a special or limited car.
Does this mean you'll be holding off until 2023?

Sponsored

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why would it be beat to hell?

who is mistreating mannequin Bronco’s? I don’t doubt it could happen, but I suspect MOST of them are receiving short test drives in town a couple miles or less at a time. My local dealer just has theirs on display in the showroom for folks to look at. No abuse whatsoever.

LOL, some of you guys are a riot. I hope this was supposed to be sarcasm or humor. If not I must be missing something? You wouldn’t have a chance to “consider it” because no one in their right mind would remotely consider entertaining your ridiculous offer when others are happy and willing to pay thousands OVER MSRP.
These are the people that are pissed they didn’t think of it first and now realize they get to watch someone (that didn’t even have a reservation or know what a Bronco was until the walked into the dealership to test drive an Escape 🤣) else drive a Bronco while they wait for 2024 to roll around.
Sponsored