First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi everyone! I've been lurking on these forums for a long time and I'm sorry to just now post.

My Bronco Wildtrak 2dr came in Monday and I drove it home last night. This morning I went to read the manual and... there wasn't one. Not a single piece of paper in the entire truck. Just a small toolkit in the glove box. That's nice but no manual.

There were so many issues with the dealer but fortunately I paid exactly what I was suppose to. This is good because they were selling "used" Broncos for 30k over MSRP.

Anyhow, could anyone give me a list of what came with their bronco, literature wise? I feel I kinda got robbed of some of the experience of buying a new Bronco without any of the self promotion of thr booklets.

Obviously, instructions on how to remove the panels or what grade gas would be nice too (Google says to use 87, but it's the principle).

I called Ford, they told me to download and print out the pdf. I didn't want to contact the dealer because honestly. The experience yesterday was not great. But when I finally did he said he would overnight it to me.

If it came with a zip up folio, I want to make sure I get it.

TIA

2021 Bronco Wildtrak 2DR
Fender Flare delete
(Many more modifications incoming)
Sponsored

Last edited:

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The bronco does not come with a printed manual. Only a digital one you can access through the center display.

All-In

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. Bronco quick reference guide. 27 page pamphlet that very high level shows where buttons and features are located. How to remove the tips in 5 steps
  2. 2021 Bronco Supplement Owners Guide. 97 pages. Very general instructions. On how to use the car like seatbelts, inflate tires, tow a trailer, general maintenances
  3. Driving your SUV or Truck. 20 pages of how not to get stuck in sand, mud, rocks, roll over. More of an CYA doc from Ford then a useful manual.
  4. Tire warranty book. What it says.
  5. Advert for SiriusXM radio.

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1. Bronco quick reference guide. 27 page pamphlet that very high level shows where buttons and features are located. How to remove the tips in 5 steps
  2. 2021 Bronco Supplement Owners Guide. 97 pages. Very general instructions. On how to use the car like seatbelts, inflate tires, tow a trailer, general maintenances
  3. Driving your SUV or Truck. 20 pages of how not to get stuck in sand, mud, rocks, roll over. More of an CYA doc from Ford then a useful manual.
  4. Tire warranty book. What it says.
  5. Advert for SiriusXM radio.
^This. Same thing was in my glovebox

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The bronco does not come with a printed manual. Only a digital one you can access through the center display.
You can buy a full paper copy from Ford, or Helm. I just ordered mine tonight. I always prefer a paper copy to read through, but then usually use the digital one later if I’m looking up something specific.

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What literature came with your Brinco [sic]?
I'm hoping that mine will include, at the very least, the complete works of Shakespeare. Some Charles Dickens would be good, as well. And some works by Ernest Hemingway.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

like with anything nowadays, you basically get a quick start guide and that's it. I have the pdf on my ipad and on the computer, and then there's the one built into the car. Good enough for me, it's some 500 pages thick and most of that is idiot warnings and all that. I'd pay money for a condensed version without pages and pages of idiot warnings though, if someone wants to edit this thing down :-D

OP
OP

Randm

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you everyone for their replies. Some were more helpful than others obviously.

For those that got no literature with their brand new truck you may want to contact the dealer.

I contacted the dealer and his reply was basically "oh sh*t, sorry... I'm overnight ship to you now" and sure enough, the next day I had a package that had my vin on it, inside was what I others above showed or listed.

Hey, is it totally important? Probably not, it's mostly available on the app like others mentioned (and thanks for that, that's cool and I missed it) but I consider myself a car guy and the user manual on my vintage car is worth 100 bucks (abd this Bronco packet is 300 dollars online right now). So I kinda wanted it.

Sponsored

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

:) Wow, you got a manilla envelope! I'm envious, mine was just sitting in the cargo area in shrink wrapped plastic.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can also grab a pdf of it to read on your pc....someone will have the link.

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got one its small ill add pix later