John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I was set on a Base 4dr Sasquatch in Cactus Grey to keep cost minimal but only thing lacking was can’t get Manual with it and was in no rush so as of Sept ‘22 I had not officially placed my order since it is a ‘nice to have’. The release of the Heritage Edition as a Sasquatch with Manual, squared fenders, white retro coloring is now a ‘must have’ for me regardless of cost so that is what I’ve ordered.
Sponsored

Morrisattack

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO AND BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Black diamond for me. After driving a jeep for 20 plus years the top and doors are off from April to September .

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada, Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, Soon Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I first chose the Black Diamond for the best bang for the buck but decided I wanted the works, the only way to get that was the Badlands.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Being a novice at this off-road vehicle thing, I foolishly let my wife and daughters have some input to the trim without really understanding all the differences in trims such as sway bar disconnect. We wound up with the Outerbanks, Sasquatch, Lux, HD Modular, 2.7L, MIC. The funny part is I really don’t need the MIC top anymore as when I take delivery next month I’ll have very little cold weather in my future. When I ordered it I was almost 3 years away from being an empty nester and I needed the hard top for the MN winters. The Bronco will be going to FL each winter starting in October so I’ll wind up selling the hardtop and putting a power soft top on it. It will see most of it’s miles with the doors off and the top down as the coldest average high temps in Naples are a balmy 75º in December and January.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
***WARNING THIS IS AN OPINION***

Badlands from the beginning for the manual transmission and Lux package combo... I don't like the big screen, though, so I went with standard. Some sadist/s at Ford keeping a garage door opener out of all but the Lux package was also a motivating factor to vote with my dollars. Also, the tires they use on the Squatch are not the best and I would have had to replace them anyway. I am grateful they produced this thing at all and the two-door, manual, Badlands trim from the factory is a real nod to old farts who want to wheel more than drive a videogame.

Sponsored

irishdore

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco Badlands, '20 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With so many different combinations of Bronco, what made you pick the one you did to order? For example, I really wanted to order a Wildtrack but do not care for the interior tu-tone leather and don't want cloth. I went with the Badlands SAS because I wanted the marine vinyl seats and my wife likes the orange trim (she went to Oklahoma State). I like solid interiors so I like the all black of the Badlands SAS with the high package. I intend to lift it and put wheels and 37's on it but that is me. The HOSS 3.0 would have been sweet but can't get it on the Badlands which is weird (unless they have changed something)? It still puzzles me why you can get some things on some models but not on the others. What made some of you get a Black Diamond or Big Bend or even a Base? Was it that you just wanted a Bronco or just a base because you intend to get crazy with it and make it a crawler (not mall crawler lol) or what? I of course as some of you know am a service manager at a Ford store so I see all sorts of different combos.

If it has been asked already I apologize but just curious as to what made you build what you built from the factory?
I chose the Badlands for two reasons:

1. Auto sway bar disconnect --- I'm too old and too lazy to do that crap on my own anymore

2. MGV seats --- I know people talk about the 'ouch' factor of those seats in extreme heat climates or the "swamp butt," but I just disagree. I live in Tennessee. It gets (and stays) "swamp butt" "ouch" hot here for a good 1/3 of the year. But I had a Wrangler for years and the number of times I got caught without my top or sun shade when a pop-up 20 minute rain storm hit are more than I care to count. I just felt the MGV was necessary for that reason alone. (I'm also not trying to impress anybody so give two flips about "swamp butt"; hell, the embarrassment I can contribute to my tween and teen's lives almost makes getting "swamp butt" a positive...)

Last edited:

tank300

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base + manual + Sasquatch package
Your Bronco Model
Base
I want something affordable with a manual transmission. So I ordered the Base+Manual sasquatch package. Less than $40K :)

Salt Shaker

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 15 Jeep GC, 15 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kind of the same story as many.

When I started looking, I just couldn't go the 4dr route. Having several boxes and a bullnose, I have always loved the Broncos. Having Jeeps a CJ5 that was a beast and 14 Rubi. I knew what I wanted...trying to decifer it on the Ford site 2 years ago was a different matter.

When comparing the Badlands to the Wildtrack the price was about identical but the Badlands Squatch had the disco. So a Badlands Squatch it was.

I ended up with the lux pkg. Had I known at the time this deleted the wash out option I would have opted for MGV, but dealing with MGV for years in boats it wasn't blowing my skirt up.

Now mind you the dealer didn't have anything on the lot, I drove a 2door base 2.3. I actually liked it and pulled the trigger.

Now, if I was to order today it would be the Wildtrack for the HOSS and put in a manual disco.

Having a factory rig that will run down the road at 80 mph on 35s is pretty darn nice.

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lockers and disconnect and no damn carpet is my choice, left one and only one selection. I could have done without the radar sensor but Ford does have to produce a modern vehicle (or get sued). To be honest I like the electronic nannies and 4A.

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Always been a sports car driver. So I wanted something new, cool and sporty that handles relatively well on pavement. Wildtrak with its stiff Bilstein shocks are just perfect for me.

It will be 99% a mall crawler. But it is certainly capable when the 1% comes.

Sponsored

Taviostyle

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went with the base sasquach. My vision is pretty good so no need for the 12 inch monitor. Lol. I saw it as a clean slate to build on. From what I have read the B&O system sucked for the price. I'm in the process of getting katskins custom heated leather seats, I upgraded my own stereo for under $800 and it's freaking loud and super clear and base hits hard. Saved on installation as i did it myself. All the upgrades I've installed myself as I love to work on cars as a hobby. Rocksliders/sidesteps, bull bar with light, D rings, pod lights, interior light upgrade, forscan changes. I've saved so much money and will be comparable if not exceed an upper trim on looks coming from factory for alot less.

IMG_20220806_205839_777.jpg

20221223_193510.jpg

20221212_141331.jpg

20221204_153902.jpg

Greylyn

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wildtrak - initially I wanted a basic model; however, as I had wanted a Broncos since the 1970's - I decided to go with a Rapid Red Wildtrak. I reserved on 7/27/2020 - but was pushed into 2022 - and had to choose another color - Hot Cherry Pepper. I dropped a couple of minor options but added the Boss 3.0. In late July 2022, I picked the truck up - and have been enjoying it ever since. The wait was a PIA - but worth it - especially with added Boss package.

Bigmatt

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
first, a manual 4x4 is the reason for bronco

Why the trim? Rubber floors, vinyl seats and black steelies. I will ruin carpet and cloth in a car within weeks and I like plain black wheels.
Rear locker is a plus.

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I bought a Black Diamonds for the Marine Vinyl seats and no carpet. Kinda weird to me to have a vehicle advertised as off road then have cloth seats and carpet.

kpark_67

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was a day one order holder and knew exactly what I wanted to the nth degree before my reservation was converted to an order. I off road and take multiple trips a year to do that. With that being my number one reason for trading my current off road vehicle in for a new one only the off road features mattered to me. So Badlands with Sasquatch was my choice. The Squatch got me the tire size, axles, transfer case and gear ratios I wanted. The Badlands but me the front Stay Bar Disconnect I need. I picked the Mid, High and Lux trim for all the non-off roading options I wanted. I chose my body color for cosmetic reasons. I do not understand picking a trip because you like/dislike a color choice on the interior. That logic makes no sense to me and I can't relate.
Sponsored