Sponsored

What Model/ Trims is this yellow Bronco?

ChrisMeyers

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey guys,
I am looking for the model we think the Yellow/ Orange one is in this video. Not the light blue one. The one he is standing next to at the 1:40 time point. I can't quite decipher it. It has the 8 kidney base-ish looking trim I love and so it doesn't have the LED line through the headlights the higher end ones have. But it has fog lights which I dont think the base has. And its yellow which the base isn't available in. What model is this? Also is this the HD bumper or regular bumper? I want to replicate this exact truck.

Thanks!
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey guys,
I am looking for the model we think the Yellow/ Orange one is in this video. Not the light blue one. The one he is standing next to at the 1:40 time point. I can't quite decipher it. It has the 8 kidney base-ish looking trim I love and so it doesn't have the LED line through the headlights the higher end ones have. But it has fog lights which I dont think the base has. And its yellow which the base isn't available in. What model is this? Also is this the HD bumper or regular bumper? I want to replicate this exact truck.

Thanks!
Could be a base with the Sasquatch package.

bigjwalt

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey guys,

Thanks!
Tire size? This is exactly the look I am searching for.

OP
OP
ChrisMeyers

ChrisMeyers

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tire size? This is exactly the look I am searching for.
I know this is Sasquatch package so it is 35" tires. The Sasquatch Package has a picture on the Ford site for that particular option. So any model with Sasquatch will look like that as far as wheels and tires.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought I saw on another review with the same trucks that the orange is a Big Bend... the cactus is a Badlands.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That’s an early prototype vehicle. Closest now would be Black Diamond with Sasquatch.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread reminds me of the good ol’ days...

Ford Bronco What Model/ Trims is this yellow Bronco? 1618282929644

In all seriousness, here’s the Bronco in question:

Ford Bronco What Model/ Trims is this yellow Bronco? CE22C107-CF27-4343-9416-EACBACB0D828

Looks like a Squatched BD with black wheel trim rings (a la FE) and the (unavailable) “capable bumper.”

Certainly not something available off the rack.
Sponsored

Last edited: