Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
(PSA: take these numbers with a grain of salt, I have seen others saying the reservation number has no sequence, but the data suggest otherwise. So I may be completely full of crap with my thoughts here. LOL) .So on this Forum is a spreadsheet where members have added their reservation numbers. I was able to cut that info, plop it into a spreadsheet and sort it by Reservation Number. Besides about 50 users who seemed to provide incorrect or bad reservation numbers, or very unique early reservation numbers, the first consistent reservation appears to start at 10114000. My reservation sits at 101170XX and I was trying to place it the second the site opened. Lost some time because the system was unresponsive but I got in very early. Would find it hard to believe that the lowest reservation number was significantly lower than starting at 10114000. If my observation is correct my Bronco would be one of the first 3000 reservations. If you subtract 10114000 from your reservation number you may be able to conclude where you sit in the pecking order. Again, this is just an observation on my part I have no official data to support this. I just thought I would share, as many of us are wondering based on a potential 500-1000 units built a day, when your truck might be built. The highest consistent reservation number I saw was 10528000 placed late October, that delta between lowest consistent number observed and highest number observed is about 414,000 (Thank you Pozi240 for calling out my mistake). So these numbers may be a little further off than I originally thought but there does seem to be a correlation with the lower numbers being around 7/13 or 7/14 reservartions and the higher numbers all being later in October. Pozi240 not sure if Canada got different treatment your number seems really high for a July reservation. Maybe they are treating Canada differently or I am totally off base with this thread ;o).
Sponsored

Last edited:

pozi240

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4,2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
By your logic, I'm 330,130 in line (we were told there is only 190,000 total reservations), but I reserved in July, so, that doesn't make sense. My local dealer said that I'm second in line (and they have over 30 reservation holders alone). I'm in Canada if that makes a difference. I wouldn't try to make any sense or logic on the numbering system Ford is using. My dealer told me that the most important part is the "time stamp" on your reservation, he mentioned that my number is just random (like an invoice or upc number), and not to worry about it. I dunno.

OP
OP
Portapot

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Using your math puts me at 21089. Build rate of 750 / day puts me at day 28. 'IF' they build in reservation order.
This is totally a guess on my part but the logic might help us all get a close approximation. I also have heard they can build 1000 a day but they share the plant with the pickup build. And yes, the build will probably be based on model not reservation number...this is just a relative swag.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco What number was the first Reservation? 1604436504980

Sponsored

pozi240

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4,2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Using your math puts me at 21089. Build rate of 750 / day puts me at day 28. 'IF' they build in reservation order.
And we know that doesn't happen (unfortunately).... they try to stick to the order, but, it will be based on commodity availability, etc. (popular models and options with high demand, etc, etc.) may mean lower models or less popular options get built first. Look at the GT 500 builds last year, there were numerous delays for orders with the carbon fibre track packages (expensive option), so, the base model cars came out first (by several months), which sucked for those waiting on their high end builds, but it is, what it is.

OP
OP
Portapot

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
By your logic, I'm 330,130 in line (we were told there is only 190,000 total reservations), but I reserved in July, so, that doesn't make sense. My local dealer said that I'm second in line (and they have over 30 reservation holders alone). I'm in Canada if that makes a difference. I wouldn't try to make any sense or logic on the numbering system Ford is using. My dealer told me that the most important part is the "time stamp" on your reservation, he mentioned that my number is just random (like an invoice or upc number), and not to worry about it. I dunno.
Hmmm....Not sure what the deal is with Canada, no offense intended, but they might be using different numbers there. I can tell you when I reviewed the 5500 reservations listed on this site there was definitely an escalating pattern from 10114000 up.....and all those earlier numbers were 7/13 and 7/14 reservation dates.
Pozi240 thanks for calling that out, I misread my spreadhseet, I updated the numbers above but I still saw a correlation in the data. I'm just trying to share what I observed folks are welcome to contradict me. That is my goal actually to try to get closer to real data.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

(PSA: take these numbers with a grain of salt, I have seen others saying the reservation number has no sequence, but the data suggest otherwise. So I may be completely full of crap with my thoughts here. LOL) .So on this Forum is a spreadsheet where members have added their reservation numbers. I was able to cut that info, plop it into a spreadsheet and sort it by Reservation Number. Besides about 50 users who seemed to provide incorrect or bad reservation numbers, or very unique early reservation numbers, the first consistent reservation appears to start at 10114000. My reservation sits at 101170XX and I was trying to place it the second the site opened. Lost some time because the system was unresponsive but I got in very early. Would find it hard to believe that the lowest reservation number was significantly lower than starting at 10114000. If my observation is correct my Bronco would be one of the first 3000 reservations. If you subtract 10114000 from your reservation number you may be able to conclude where you sit in the pecking order. Again, this is just an observation on my part I have no official data to support this. I just thought I would share, as many of us are wondering based on a potential 500-1000 units built a day, when your truck might be built. The highest consistent reservation number I saw was 10528000 placed late October, that delta between lowest consistent number observed and highest number observed is about 414,000 (Thank you Pozi240 for calling out my mistake). So these numbers may be a little further off than I originally thought but there does seem to be a correlation with the lower numbers being around 7/13 or 7/14 reservartions and the higher numbers all being later in October. Pozi240 not sure if Canada got different treatment your number seems really high for a July reservation. Maybe they are treating Canada differently or I am totally off base with this thread ;o).
i right after that 10114000. in the first 800. so i guess that means i get a day one build. woo hoo. how did you download the data? it’s just a screenshot for me with no option to download to excel or sheets.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i am right after that 10114000. in the first 800. so i guess that means i get a day one build. woo hoo. how did you download the data? it’s just a screenshot for me with no option to download to excel or sheets.

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For what it’s worth, my reservation was at 8:03 based on email confirmation, and my number is 4064 I believe. So yes, I’ve always thought the same as your logic. Not sure what role different models play, etc. but there has to be some correlation. Either way, I’ll trust my time stamp(or at least email confirmation as a surrogate) over the res number.

Sponsored

JoeyIV

First Edition
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Dang... If this is true, then I'm in first 400 ?

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
didn't we have reports earlier on that some people that reserved like a day or two later had numbers lower than earlier reservations? If so, none of this means anything.

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
didn't we have reports earlier on that some people that reserved like a day or two later had numbers lower than earlier reservations? If so, none of this means anything.
It is impossible to tell really. I made my reservation very early on 7/13. But my email confirm was dated 7/14 so that’s the date I entered on the sheet.

I would love to believe this because it would put me at 283 in line. But I think it is more complicated.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
By the math posted, my reservation # puts me at 414,160 in line.
About a 2024MY production. o_O
Sponsored