First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The reservations opened (clock started) at 12:00am UTC on July 14.
So anyone that put in a reservation after they officially opened should show a date of 7/14 (or greater) when looking at their reservation on Ford's website, even if they got their reservation in on 7/13 in their region's time zone.

You can ask your dealer for the time stamp, call Ford Marketing to ask or if you are savvy enough, you can pull it from your browsers developers tools when looking at your reservation page. It will show a 'created date' which has the official time you submitted your reservation. I was able to confirm the time stamp from Ford's website is correct by asking the Ford Marketing team what my time stamp was when I switched my dealer info.

The time stamps are formatted in UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) like this:
'YYYY-MM-DD'T'HH:MM:SS+0000' ... I am assuming the T in the middle stands for Time.

To add another point that these numbers are not in order; my reservation number is 10120XXXX and my date/time stamp is 2020-07-14T00:04:13+0000 - which is 4 minutes after reservations opened... I have talked with another FE reservation holder and their time stamp is 2 hours after mine and their number is 10119XXXX.

IMO. The time stamp is the determining factor for 'the line' not reservation numbers.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Portapot

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i right after that 10114000. in the first 800. so i guess that means i get a day one build. woo hoo. how did you download the data? it’s just a screenshot for me with no option to download to excel or sheets.
I highlighted it all, copied and then pasted into excel....worked pretty well. Take a little while its over 5k records
Ford will go by your time stamp. If you have a timestamp of 7/13 or 7/14, be thankful.

The reservation # has some correlation as 100'S (there are 5 people on this site that have 100's), 1010's ( 1 person) and 1011's (about 450 people) are very early reservations. If you have one of these you are in very, very good shape.

I am the one who put together the Sequential reservation number list and I can do another one if you guys would like. BUT, there will be pushback from members on what it all means because we really dont know. :)
Agreed I was trying to find a pattern if it exists....there is probably some correlation in the data but I would not put a ton of faith in it,

OP
OP
Portapot

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What I find funny is I got my reservation number email on 7/13 but it has my reservation date as 7/14, I absolutely entered it as soon as the system opened. 10117XXX. Things that make you go hmmm....I guess we will never know.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wonder if someone could just call Ford with a reservation number and cancel the reservation over the phone?

gJZ1eCn.gif

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

By my math, there is no order by reservation numbers.
Your order will go in sequence of which all of the dealerships enter them in the system. ?

Ford Bronco What number was the first Reservation? 484CEFAE-1DC0-47BB-B7C0-CC66BCE0641E

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have an FE reservation, and it starts with 1013.

B-Dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wouldn't put much stock into this. I reserved a day before you and am ~240,000.

They also won't have that many orders nor will they build exactly in order. And now it seems they won't follow any of these numbers if there aren't allocations for your truck.

This is all an exercise in futility.... You'll get your Bronco when you get it. No sense pulling out your hair trying to figure it out.
Agreed, just have to wait it out. I reserved 7/20 and this guestimate puts me 194,000+ in line. Not sure how someone that reserved 11 days after me would be 20,000+ in front of me.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was trying to find a pattern if it exists....there is probably some correlation in the data but I would not put a ton of faith in it,

Keep searching. There has to be a pattern......

Ford Bronco What number was the first Reservation? 8D57F88D-566D-48EF-838E-206F46135802

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What time specific was your reservation placed?

Sponsored

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I reserved on 7/13 at about 7:40pm PST. My original email said my date was 7/14 but my reservation on the Ford site says 7/13.

My number is 10121xxx

It is for a 2-DR badlands. I wonder since people with FE seemed to show a different numbering system, if it essentially works like SKUS and all the models/door choice change your number somewhat.

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well there goes that theory on all reservations starting at 12:00am UTC.

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well there goes that theory on all reservations starting at 12:00am UTC.
How was that ever a theory? They opened immediately after the launch video, granted with some website issues, but they were open nonetheless and that was at like 5 or 6PST.
Sponsored