First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How was that ever a theory? They opened immediately after the launch video, granted with some website issues, but they were open nonetheless and that was at like 5 or 6PST.
12:00 am UTC is the time reservations started (for everyone) and the theory I had was that everyone's timestamp was showing the UTC time and not their local timestamp.

12:00am 7/14 UTC = 5:00pm 7/13 PST = 7:00pm 7/13 CST = 8:00pm 7/13 EST
Ford Bronco What number was the first Reservation? 1604521123192
Sponsored

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F250 - Probably won't make it till the Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reserved around Early/Mid October. 1048XXXX. That would mean there are 373,607 ahead of me? I think there may be some other considerations in the number vs sequential. Not sure. Still waiting to see a final list of options to decide if I wait.

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F250 - Probably won't make it till the Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reserved around Early/Mid October. 1048XXXX. That would mean there are 373,607 ahead of me? I think there may be some other considerations in the number vs sequential. Not sure. Still waiting to see a final list of options to decide if I wait.

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How was that ever a theory? They opened immediately after the launch video, granted with some website issues, but they were open nonetheless and that was at like 5 or 6PST.
12:00 am UTC is the time reservations started (for everyone) and the theory I had was that everyone's timestamp was showing the UTC time and not their local timestamp.

Ford Bronco What number was the first Reservation? 1604521123192

Just to be anal
EDT PDT not EST and not PST. Thanks daylight savings

also its possible/likely ford is performing localization when displaying it on the website

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just to be anal
EDT PDT not EST and not PST. Thanks daylight savings

also its possible/likely ford is performing localization when displaying it on the website
True... the point was that reservations started at the same time for everyone and I was trying to find a way where we could form a line of such so we could know where we stand in comparison with each other.

It is possible that localization is happening - maybe I need to try on a mac - so far Edge and Chrome on a PC have shown my time stamp in UTC ....

Sponsored

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It is possible that localization is happening - maybe I need to try on a mac - so far Edge and Chrome on a PC have shown my time stamp in UTC ....
I'll be honest, i didn't dig through this whole thread, i just noticed sometimes people stated website, and sometimes they stated email. Was just thinking if they were different for the same person, localization could/would be why

I just logged in and saw the 14th as well, So i really would love more info about who is claiming theirs shows the 13th. And if it did it could be something as simple as 23:59:59 UTC and the site went live a moment early

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Probably but not sure are you....
Ford Bronco What number was the first Reservation? 221db8c4fa0b8a349cefb2016fe8c4ece72d915a&rid=giphy

As a test, I called the reservations number at Ford. It really just depends upon which operator you get. Using 3 different reservation numbers that are posted in just this thread, I was able to cancel two different reservations. You were right that I was asked once for the name and email used for the reservation. 66% conversion isn't that bad!

just kidding!!! I wasn't asked for a name and was able to cancel all three reservations.

Last edited:

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

By my math, there is no order by reservation numbers.
Your order will go in sequence of which all of the dealerships enter them in the system. ?

Ford Bronco What number was the first Reservation? 221db8c4fa0b8a349cefb2016fe8c4ece72d915a&rid=giphy
That is certainly not true.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s all eastern standard time.

OP
OP
Portapot

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone else have issues logging into their website with the username you used for your reservation. I get an LDAP error and have called Ford at least 5 times emailed them ten times and no one can help me get it fixed. If I try to reset my password it says user name does not exist if so try to create a new account it says user already exists. I’m stuck in a loop and no one at Ford is willing to help so I cannot login and see my reservation. Very frustrating. Marketing dept sends me to i IT, IT confirms my issue and sends me back to marketing etc etc etc

Sponsored

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
what exactly is all eastern standard time? We (USA) weren't in standard time when reservations were placed. And not everyone in us is in Eastern time zone. Which is why systems like these avoid storing timestamps in timezones. and instead choose UTC

RMG72

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Last edited:

RMG72

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Last edited:

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

what exactly is all eastern standard time? We (USA) weren't in standard time when reservations were placed. And not everyone in us is in Eastern time zone. Which is why systems like these avoid storing timestamps in timezones. and instead choose UTC
New York
Sponsored