Sponsored

What other not so common accessories are you going to add?

Scott2373

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford F150, '18 Wrangler Sahara, 08 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The Tailgate table looks really cool but I can almost guarantee that it will rattle like a mofo!
This is a near definite add-on for me. I believe someone on WranglerForum came up with a fix for the rattle, but it's been since late 2015 that I've been on that site. I think it was something very simple, like those stick-on rubber bumpers for your cabinet doors, or something like that.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Tailgate table looks really cool but I can almost guarantee that it will rattle like a mofo!
This is a near definite add-on for me. I believe someone on WranglerForum came up with a fix for the rattle, but it's been since late 2015 that I've been on that site. I think it was something very simple, like those stick-on rubber bumpers for your cabinet doors, or something like that.
I have a quality fold down tailgate table on my Jeep and it does not rattle. All depends on how is engineered.

The latches on the Bronco one appear to clamp and pull the table into the frame, which with the appropriate rubber stops could work fine.

Time will tell!

Sponsored

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going with a soft top so security is a definite. The thing I like about these items is no extra keys to carry around.
Ford Bronco What other not so common accessories are you going to add? 1619783286039

Ford Bronco What other not so common accessories are you going to add? 1619783538965

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not an accessory, but will look for some pinstriping to give more of a classic, retro look. Going with 2dr Area 51 BD, so looking for the classic style will h modern touches.

Cheers

2021-ford-bronco-vintage-renderings.jpg

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ZackDanger, @North7

Either of you have any real info on the turbos for the 2.7? Like inlet size or flange style... any of that sort of stuff. I wanna get started gathering tubing and all to build my own.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder about the lockable cargo tray....it doesn't say a thing about how easy it is to remove to get to the stuff underneath...
I emailed TUFFY and they said"it is now a ford product" we cannot release any information.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I emailed TUFFY and they said"it is now a ford product" we cannot release any information.
The accessory guys from The Traveling Show got the answer. Apparently once you unlock the drawer you can remove it completely and then reach in and pop open bottom to get to the Jack. You're obviously not going to have a lot of room to do that. But that's how it's done.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@ZackDanger, @North7

Either of you have any real info on the turbos for the 2.7? Like inlet size or flange style... any of that sort of stuff. I wanna get started gathering tubing and all to build my own.
What is your end goal with this? What do you want to build? I think you need to answer this first.

You'll be able to get HEARTY gains with the commons (intake, exhaust, de-cat, intercooler, piping) and then just get the compressor housings machined and big wheels installed..... (CR performance has them)

After that point the wastegates will be maxed out and you'll need external wastegates, (except thats not possible because of the configuration) SO that would mean full turbine housings, but they are proprietary and you will need an aftermarket turbo solution. I am unaware of anyone doing full big turbos. You'll also be lifting heads and have that issue by the time this matters.

You have to know where you are going before you can engineer the system around the airflow requirements. A high power 2.7 TT will possibly annihilate the drivetrain in low range in the rocks.... 450ftlb mutliplied with low range.....is alot of torque

Reference on the CR Big Wheel turbos:
BCB has measured rear wheel power at 420HP / 450ft-lbs with a custom BCB 93 tune on the stage 3 turbos on a 2018 2.7L F150. (custom tuning required for these turbos to run correctly)

Last edited:

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can’t recall, is Remote Start standard? I hate it, it’s so sensitive. Every time I’m working in the yard with my keys in my pocket it starts the car 2, 3 times, until I finally decide to put the keys up. Seems like a carbon monoxide safety issue to me.
Sponsored