First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
They haven't mentioned anything about a deposit. Then again, they also haven't put my build in or given me final pricing in writing. Compared to other posters' ordering experiences, Laura Ford seems to be behind the 8-ball.
Agreed. I couldn’t even get a phone call or email or text back from them.
Sponsored

B52HVet

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion Titanium, 2013 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm #2 of 14. Small but very good dealer in CA. Had a day one order (1013xxxx) so hopefully I'll be scheduled for production soon!

International_George

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 International Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

45 out of 75, 6th converted order, reserved 7/13 PST. It shows up as 7/14 which I believe is due to time zones.

toddf125

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Hummer H2, 07 Dodgeram 3500 SRW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you know what # you are in your dealer’s allocation, it would be interesting to see where 6g forum members are. I’m #20 out of 47. Also what day reservation. I’m day 2.

toddf125

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you know what # you are in your dealer’s allocation, it would be interesting to see where 6g forum members are. I’m #20 out of 47. Also what day reservation. I’m day 2.
Well, this morning I went into my dealer this morning (Feb 27th) to build and place my order. I made my reservation early morning the 1st day when Ford posted it. My # was 2 out of 10 that my dealer was allocated. They figure I will probably see it mid Nov. this year.

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m #70 out of 55 allocations. My reservation was on 2/22. 😨🥴 lol probably getting a 22’ unless parts constraints or orders changing to 22 bump me up.

TonySTL

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, I still feel like I'm getting the run around with Laura Ford...The latest communication, after I initiated it, was that I would receive my preview order by Friday, January 26. The day came and went with no word from Laura Ford. I sent text messages to the sales manager regarding the status, with no response. I then emailed the salesperson in charge of my build today. His response was, "We will process the build when the time comes and will make sure it's correct". The hell does that mean?! I reiterated my concern about the approaching deadline and asked them what they mean by "when the time comes"; no response yet. They received my build on January 20, so I'm not sure what the holdup is...any ideas why they're stalling? I reserved my Bronco on July 24.

not tame

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 C8 Vette, F10 M5 BMW, F150 Shelby, F250 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, this morning I went into my dealer this morning (Feb 27th) to build and place my order. I made my reservation early morning the 1st day when Ford posted it. My # was 2 out of 10 that my dealer was allocated. They figure I will probably see it mid Nov. this year.
Just in time for the MY22 to start rolling out.....seems like a late delivery

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, I still feel like I'm getting the run around with Laura Ford...The latest communication, after I initiated it, was that I would receive my preview order by Friday, January 26. The day came and went with no word from Laura Ford. I sent text messages to the sales manager regarding the status, with no response. I then emailed the salesperson in charge of my build today. His response was, "We will process the build when the time comes and will make sure it's correct". The hell does that mean?! I reiterated my concern about the approaching deadline and asked them what they mean by "when the time comes"; no response yet. They received my build on January 20, so I'm not sure what the holdup is...any ideas why they're stalling? I reserved my Bronco on July 24.
Well that’s frustrating.
Iowa is just up the road??

TonySTL

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well that’s frustrating.
Iowa is just up the road??
I thought about transferring, but Laura Ford already converted my order in their system. I heard it could take a while to move it back to a reservation, at the risk of missing the March 19 deadline. Feels like they're holding my reservation hostage, but maybe it's just the conspiracy theorist in me!

Sponsored

toddf125

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just in time for the MY22 to start rolling out.....seems like a late delivery
I thought it was a late delivery also but the dealer told me they think that's the date due to the fact that they are a small dealership in south central PA and only allocated 10 orders for 2021. They also said because of all the other models they are delayed with, that's what it comes out to. It could be sooner. We shall see when schedule comes out in May, if it comes out. Also forgot to mention they didn't require a deposit. Good luck with yours.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I thought about transferring, but Laura Ford already converted my order in their system. I heard it could take a while to move it back to a reservation, at the risk of missing the March 19 deadline. Feels like they're holding my reservation hostage, but maybe it's just the conspiracy theorist in me!
Well, well, well... Seems like this is the new way of 'taking care of a customer'. :)

I also am a Laura buyer and have been given the same treatment/response. Having been in the automotive industry for 20 years and spending 10 of it in dealerships, I can venture a guess that this isn't the way it's supposed to work. I know it's a little cliche, but I am literally trying to hand them $54k.

That said, I am better off than where I was with my initial res. Auffenberg was a bunch of jackasses. I went in to convert and they asked for another $500 deposit, so I said no problem, let's nail down the price before I write a check. I had a printout of B&P in my hands and asked what they would do. The reply was MSRP... OK, so I showed him the B&P sheet to confirm that they'd sell at MSRP. The reply was pure ignorance... He stated that the bottom line of B&P sheet (clearly labeled "Total MSRP" was indeed, not MSRP. I just turned and walked. No good bye, no nothing.

Prior to placing my order, I knew I'd be happy if I got the Bronco by next December. At least I'm getting a good deal at Laura... <sarcasm>I'm just sorry I cause them so much trouble handing them wads of cash.</sarcasm>

TonySTL

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, well, well... Seems like this is the new way of 'taking care of a customer'. :)

I also am a Laura buyer and have been given the same treatment/response. Having been in the automotive industry for 20 years and spending 10 of it in dealerships, I can venture a guess that this isn't the way it's supposed to work. I know it's a little cliche, but I am literally trying to hand them $54k.

That said, I am better off than where I was with my initial res. Auffenberg was a bunch of jackasses. I went in to convert and they asked for another $500 deposit, so I said no problem, let's nail down the price before I write a check. I had a printout of B&P in my hands and asked what they would do. The reply was MSRP... OK, so I showed him the B&P sheet to confirm that they'd sell at MSRP. The reply was pure ignorance... He stated that the bottom line of B&P sheet (clearly labeled "Total MSRP" was indeed, not MSRP. I just turned and walked. No good bye, no nothing.

Prior to placing my order, I knew I'd be happy if I got the Bronco by next December. At least I'm getting a good deal at Laura... <sarcasm>I'm just sorry I cause them so much trouble handing them wads of cash.</sarcasm>
I've also heard of several others complaining about Laura's "ordering process" (or lack thereof), so the boat's getting pretty full! I sent Charlie/Laura an email last night with what amounts to an ultimatum. They've had my build since January, so why not push it through as quickly as possible, rather than holding it in the dealer's WBDO until the last second. My thought is that they think I'll get frustrated to the point of walking away from my reservation/order...not gonna happen. I also agree with you - the experience with Laura Ford has been sub-par, but I'm sure it beats dealing with Auffenberg! I stay away from that dealer group at all costs! FYI - I see you're from Belle Vegas; same here (born and raised). It looks like there may be more than one Bronco cruising Main Street in the near future!

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I'm apparently priority code 99. I questioned my dealer (Canadian) about this and his exact words were "Don't worry about the priority code until they pull the first round of VINs for allocation.😎👍"

....if at all possible I do not want to wait till 22 to get my bronco. Already sold off all my other toys which will make this summer long and boring. Lol
Sponsored