Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In the dealer’s first allocation estimate, I was 76 out of 89 with a 7.14 late timestamp (total reservations was close to 300). I stopped by Saturday to ask about updated estimated allocation - he said they have 79 (7 are FE). I can’t remember what he said my number is now, but I do remember I was just outside their allocation. However, he said that they are in the process of calling folks about changing or keeping their top choices-there were several that opted to wait till ‘22 model year and he was still making calls. He said his guess was that I would end up in the high 50’s/low 60’s. However, he said that Ford will again update allocations, but since Ford’s formula is complicated, he really can’t say what they will end up with. I saw his list with all the color coded markups and I don’t envy his job - sounds like everyone wants to know where they are in line, but the line keeps changing! He also said that when he heard Ford was giving free sound deadening, he knew something bigger was up, which there was with the top news. He also mentioned that he was disappointed that Ford called him with a change for this coming Saturday’s display and that they are getting 2 4-doors rather than a 2 and a 4-door. Also that both will be soft top, rather than 1-soft and 1-MIC.
Sponsored

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m 41 out of 61

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not exactly sure, but I am in the first ten out of about 200.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I ordered (late January)
  • 90 reservations with dealer
  • 30 allocations
  • #7 in line
After order window closed
  • #3 in line
  • no new info on allocation
  • 67% conversion rate
I ordered July 14, 4am est.

Bajabound

Big Bend
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 1986 VW Vanagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Res ~200 of their 100 or so allocations. Pre order date of july 22nd :/ pretty big bummer

Last edited:

Sponsored

Greylyn

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm 25th out of 48 for for 2021 delivery. I'm not certain what that means but am hopeful that I will receive a vehicle.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My order form does not specify what order I am. I do know they had 105 reservations and two weeks before the deadline 78 had been filled.

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you know what # you are in your dealer’s allocation, it would be interesting to see where 6g forum members are. I’m #20 out of 47. Also what day reservation. I’m day 2.
#2 with my dealer allocation, July 17th reservation, hoping for late spring/early summer delivery.

WldOne

Outer Banks
First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last I checked, I was #80 and my dealer was given 68 allocations for 2021MYs. I haven’t asked since the whole hardtops situation. I’m fully expecting a 2022 build year, but you never know.
My order is Area 51 BD 4dr, mid, 2.3L auto, MIC w headliner, & tow package. If I didn’t have a child I’d get a 2dr 🤷🏼‍♀️.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 25th out of 48 for for 2021 delivery. I'm not certain what that means but am hopeful that I will receive a vehicle.
Not sure which Dealer you went with but those are good odds as long as you didn't get much of the delayed availability components.
I'd feel pretty good about it if I were in your shoes. Looks like you are in a good spot there.

I'm not sure where I ended up (or will end up once it all shakes out).
I went out of state on mine an last word was I was "comfortably inside" the allocation.
But a lot can change.
Only thing on the potential delay list for me is the 2.7.
7-14 reserve at about 12:10 PM.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure which Dealer you went with but those are good odds as long as you didn't get much of the delayed availability components.
I'd feel pretty good about it if I were in your shoes. Looks like you are in a good spot there.

I'm not sure where I ended up (or will end up once it all shakes out).
I went out of state on mine an last word was I was "comfortably inside" the allocation.
But a lot can change.
Only thing on the potential delay list for me is the 2.7.
7-14 reserve at about 12:10 PM.
My thinking is that even with some of the deadly six, if you have an early enough timestamp and are toward the front of the line at your dealer, you may still get a reasonably early delivery date. (At least until production starts running out of the deadly six items)

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't think your order # within dealer allocation even really matters. As long as you are a Priority 19 or better code. For instance I was told I am #84 of #99 allocations. I had a Day 1 Reservation and even though I'm #84, I received my VIN 2 weeks ago with a July 27th build date. From what I can tell that is around top 10% in terms of build dates.

I specifically kept my build relatively "clean" with only option I knew might be trouble being the MIC, but knew it was a "must have" for my personal build.

So don't fret if you are lower on the allocation list, as long as you are within their MY21 allocation you should be good.

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

5 of 8 allocated, 13 total reservations. Midmorning 7/14 reservation.
Sponsored