Sponsored

What package is required to get heated steering wheel/ heated seats?

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have perforated seats in my Jeep GC(with fan) and my F-250( no fan) my husky took a dump in the back of my f-250 Harley Davidson edition Smooshed it all down into the perforations. I still to this day have not got all of it out. So perforated seats on a vehicle designed to get Muddy isn’t a good idea to begin with. If they got muddy they would likely clog up the holes and render the fan useless.
Take it to a professional interior cleaner. They will get it all out, but I agree with you on perforated seats and an open top vehicle.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the B&P does not have official prices? And we can only conclusively determine final options and prices when the "ordering guide" is available? Does the guide drop simultaneous with the B%P?
My intent is that the B&P will have errors, like all of Ford's other B&P configurators.
The only "Official" ordering mechanism will be through the dealer.
The Order Guide will have much more in depth information, as far as which option or option packages can be combined, etc. It is only a guide, again, the dealer has the "official" stuff.

The B&P available to the general public via Ford.com is best thought of as a marketing tool. Probably the same can be said for the "order guides".

As an example 2021 F250 order guide :

Attachments

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good question. dunno when Jeep transitioned vinyl to cloth.
Maybe the mid-life TJ update??

Every base JK came with cloth and carpet. that's for sure.
Mine was a 97 with cloth and it had the carpet but we tore it out and bedlined the interior also drilled in drain holes

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My intent is that the B&P will have errors, like all of Ford's other B&P configurators.
The only "Official" ordering mechanism will be through the dealer.
The Order Guide will have much more in depth information, as far as which option or option packages can be combined, etc. It is only a guide, again, the dealer has the "official" stuff.

The B&P available to the general public via Ford.com is best thought of as a marketing tool. Probably the same can be said for the "order guides".

As an example 2021 F250 order guide :
got it. Thanks for the info!

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
TJs didn't have drain holes!?
My 05 LJ has drain holes but then again Ive since plugged them shut after laying dynamat throughout the tub before installing closed cell foam, mass loaded vinyl and reinstalling the carpet.

Marine2146

Badlands
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Take it to a professional interior cleaner. They will get it all out, but I agree with you on perforated seats and an open top vehicle.
I’ve had it detailed, they did a pretty good job but if you put your face to it you can tell where it was lol. I don’t have many places to pick from where I live. Most of the time you’ll get a better job Doing something yourself than having anyone do anything for you around here. I’m more worried about the mice pulling out my front seat back foam, I’m to preoccupied to remember to patch a hole in my firewall(rat bait works for now). I live on a farm to so it’s almost impossible to keep anything clean for more than a day, I would get it detailed more if it would stay clean.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve had it detailed, they did a pretty good job but if you put your face to it you can tell where it was lol. I don’t have many places to pick from where I live. Most of the time you’ll get a better job Doing something yourself than having anyone do anything for you around here. I’m more worried about the mice pulling out my front seat back foam, I’m to preoccupied to remember to patch a hole in my firewall(rat bait works for now). I live on a farm to so it’s almost impossible to keep anything clean for more than a day, I would get it detailed more if it would stay clean.
Have a hart mouse traps? I know the feeling about farm life. I lived on one in Missouri. It was a learning experience, but never again.

LMB

Black Diamond
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F250 Superduty 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good question. dunno when Jeep transitioned vinyl to cloth.
Maybe the mid-life TJ update??

Every base JK came with cloth and carpet. that's for sure.
my 69 CJ had vinyl
my 97 TJ had vinyl
my 05 TJ had cloth
my 16 JK has cloth

I dont like heated seats. I know what is like to sit on sub zero seats when getting in a vehicle. I never where gloves when driving and steering wheels get darn cold when temps dip below -20F. I have never had a heated steering wheel but it sounds nice. I doubt I will find out because of all the crap that is required to get it included.

I hope Ford is putting a heater in the Bronco that is equal to what Jeep has been using. They blow enough heat to cook you out of a soft top in minutes driving in sub zero temps. Most of the Fords I have owned barley warm the vehicle. ( 7 Fords 4 Jeeps for comparison)

I am planning on a BD 2 door and I dont care for most of the stuff in mid package. At what trim level is rear window defroster included?

Sponsored

Campinguy

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Porsche GT4, Volvo Cross Country
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Getting the black diamond as well for the same reasons. I don't care about carpet, but being around boats for a fair portion of my life ( born and raised on Long Island ), that marine vinyl is the tits. Ford's version will most likely be on par or surpass the stuff I'm used to.
We were at the Bronco Celebration East in Townsend a couple of weeks ago and had the opportunity to see and touch the new Broncos. I think you are going to like the marine grade upholstery on the seats. It had a nice feel and touch to it.

9E3961FF-EC02-45D3-A3AC-E3B51372B6D4.jpeg

455F5D3D-87F3-4A10-9B11-AA7E1D775A53.jpeg

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I honestly came in here out of curiosity. I thought, how the heck are there 5 pages on a question with only 1 answer. And that answer has been mostly well known since July.
Well, I see now. A lot of good info in this thread. Nice work!! ?

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base

I hope Ford is putting a heater in the Bronco that is equal to what Jeep has been using. They blow enough heat to cook you out of a soft top in minutes driving in sub zero temps. Most of the Fords I have owned barley warm the vehicle. ( 7 Fords 4 Jeeps for comparison)

I am planning on a BD 2 door and I dont care for most of the stuff in mid package. At what trim level is rear window defroster included?
I've driven most of the newer Fords.

The heaters are slow to come on compared to the JK.

I'm hoping ACE Engineering will make their JK Lava Jackets for the Bronco.
If not, maybe someone will copy them.

Ford AC systems OTOH, practically throw snow.
Only the Transit Vans have weak AC.

I've never seen where the Bronco info shows where the rear defroster and wipers are available.

The factory build line pictures clearly show that the Base doesn't have them.
But the Wildtrack, with the BLIS covers off, has both.

Both have the MIC top. So getting the Mod Top isn't a requirement.

My guess?? Mid Package.

It would be *really* hard to sell the Big Bend to safety conscious Mommy Mall Crawlers without defrost and a rear wiper in the Hard Top.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm hoping ACE Engineering will make their JK Lava Jackets for the Bronco.
If not, maybe someone will copy them.
I actually checked the Ace site this morning to see if they still made Lava Jackets. Doesn't look like it.