Sponsored

What package is required to get heated steering wheel/ heated seats?

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Those of you living in warm climates saying you don't need heated seats are missing the best use for them.

They make back pain melt away!
I've gone out in my parking lot on lunch break and laid my F250 seat back, kicked on the heated seat, and done wonders for an aching back.
Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my 69 CJ had vinyl
my 97 TJ had vinyl
my 05 TJ had cloth
my 16 JK has cloth

I dont like heated seats. I know what is like to sit on sub zero seats when getting in a vehicle. I never where gloves when driving and steering wheels get darn cold when temps dip below -20F. I have never had a heated steering wheel but it sounds nice. I doubt I will find out because of all the crap that is required to get it included.

I hope Ford is putting a heater in the Bronco that is equal to what Jeep has been using. They blow enough heat to cook you out of a soft top in minutes driving in sub zero temps. Most of the Fords I have owned barley warm the vehicle. ( 7 Fords 4 Jeeps for comparison)

I am planning on a BD 2 door and I dont care for most of the stuff in mid package. At what trim level is rear window defroster included?
yeah my 05 LJ/TJ has cloth seats but I installed vinyl seat covers and heated seat pads first week after purchasing the jeep.

And yes to the TJ heaters, my ankles I swear start burning and are scolded not too long after firing it up and starting to drive.

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Titan XD Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those of you living in warm climates saying you don't need heated seats are missing the best use for them.

They make back pain melt away!
Keeping my pineapple pizza warm

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Took a few seconds out of work for some real productivity.

All hard tops come with the rear wiper.
Still can't find anything on the rear defroster.

I'm starting to hope that they come standard too.
Since having two different wiring harnesses and four sets of rear glass for with/without defroster, tinted glass Y/N, such a simple item, would be more costly in inventory than just making the defroster standard.
Sponsored

Reactions: LMB