Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My rear passenger door window sometimes doesn't open that half inch to allow the door to open. And there's a terrible whistle that seems to come from the edges of the hard top when I turn on the heat. Also, it's like -10F, so maybe that's part of it. But it shouldn't be. Everything else has been fine.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sitting at the dealer going on week 3 waiting for steering gear part that doesn’t ship until next week. Driveshaft replaced under recall. Just under 30k.

TripleSe7en

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 Door, 1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Feel like this should have separate categories for minor and major problems. I really just needed my roof panels and windows re adjusted, an easy and free fix by the dealer. Only other problem is a visual molding defect on my horn button that kinda bugs me and IDK what to do about it.

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not counting company recall issues, has your ownership experience been problem free?
I really dont want to post this since I feel like I will jinx myself lol. Only have had minor issues that are honestly more cosmetic. I'm already at 18k miles 2.7.

Sponsored

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aside from the 7mt noise when cold, my rig has been trouble free. Whether or not the trans noise is an actual problem or just a nuisance, who knows, so I clicked minor problem for now. Honestly it doesnt bother me. Mine isnt that loud, and it's not that cold here in AZ.

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not counting company recall issues, has your ownership experience been problem free?
I was gonna say “yeah problem free” , then I remembered the left blinker issue, quality control issues that I didn’t pick up till after I left the lot - hood alignment, glob of paint on back passenger side door frame, steering wheel airbag cover has a flaw with a “crack” down the middle… realized it wasn’t Normal when i got my base and saw it was seamless. I thought I had a good relationship with the dealer, but they’ve done jack shit to address anything that isn’t a recall. To make matters worse, have a 2014 focus that’s been sitting on their lot for 18 months with a part needed to fix the transmission, “supply chain” issue. I drove the car to the service station, and when they were done replacing the part under warranty, it no longer went into gear. Now who the hell knows what else is wrong with the car. I bought 3 cars from them over the last year and a half - time to find a new dealer. Fuck it.

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have had mine 13 months. Just under 8k miles. No issues. 2 dr badlands 2.3l 7spd manual. No weird sounds from trans either.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

28K on a 2.7L and no problems other than the front camera sometimes goes black for no reason. It fixes itself for no reason too, and if I bang on the grill it fixes itself faster. So it almost evens out. Still feel like double honk was a factory defect though.

Sponsored
OP
OP
nhmountainman

nhmountainman

Badlands
First Name
Kman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Chevy 2500 Duramax 2018 BMW 340 2016 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Feel like this should have separate categories for minor and major problems. I really just needed my roof panels and windows re adjusted, an easy and free fix by the dealer. Only other problem is a visual molding defect on my horn button that kinda bugs me and IDK what to do about it.
Yes, I suppose that would have been better to have trouble free vs minor vs major problems. I am actually surprised by 70% trouble free response so far given what we read here. But 30% with issues is still significant IMO. Wonder how lucky or unlucky I will be with delivery this month?

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thought I was home free with no issues. Abs module needs to be updated, traction control button is non functional.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10 months, 10k miles, MT Badlands no issues.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes, I suppose that would have been better to have trouble free vs minor vs major problems. I am actually surprised by 70% trouble free response so far given what we read here. But 30% with issues is still significant IMO. Wonder how lucky or unlucky I will be with delivery this month?
Also you have to figure the forum is a place to come to complain about issues and see if others are experiencing the same....don't let that get in your head too much or it can potentially ruin your new bronco experience...enjoy it when it comes! Whatever happens, happens.

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
less then 1% of owners are on this forum. Not nearly a true sample. Its a very low number none the less. I was part of a 6.7 diesel forum for yrs. You wouldve thought it was the biggest pos by reading forum. 11 years and zero problems. Forums are places for complaining. Asking a forum this question will get you a high percentage of problems.
You wont get the answer youre looking for from this poll. You will prolly not want a bronco after getting all results in if you believe the poll.
Sponsored

Last edited: