Reaction score
Website
www.thehudsonhouseny.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lincoln Aviator, 2018 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The electronic brake booster used by Ford is relatively new. There are a few other models that have it now though. Not sure if your aviator is one of those. Other manufacturers may have something slightly similar being used, but not the same as the Ford design.
Thanks man I’m surprised this is acceptable to Ford and more ppl haven’t spoken up about it or maybe they are and I’m late to the game. Maybe im more sensitive to it but it’s very strange for a vehicle that costs 60k+! Insane

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Going in for pre collision warning camera not working. That’s it.

OP
OP
nhmountainman

nhmountainman

Badlands
First Name
Kman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Chevy 2500 Duramax 2018 BMW 340 2016 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Almost 400 votes…73% no issues

PcDBronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 F250 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Manual trans noise and check brakes lights up when on the highway for about 40 min. Both of these have been reported ive seen but not much of a solution that ive read. If anyone knows anything hit me up gettin tired of it.

Sponsored

John Whammer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Minor issues only.

I’ve had an issue where the passenger window went down as a default. Would only go up if I held the window up button. I held the button and shut it down to get the window to stay up, problem was gone when I started back up.

also I hate the infotainment system. So many problems. Example, when I switch to full screen mode it drop the music and direction I had set up.
also randomly just stops playing music or podcasts to switch to something else.
Also sometimes just won’t pick up appleplay. Even when physically connected. Even when it was just working and I turned the vehicle off without disconnecting the

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Only issue I've had, last summer was a leaky valve cover on the driver side of my 2.7. The dealer turned it into a almost month long ordeal.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well it's looking like we've got about a 25% problem rating. Not super fantastic, but I'm Betting many of them were easily fixed thru software adjustments, or dealer adjustments of equipment ??

Last edited:

Sponsored

RFMan

Outer Banks
First Name
RK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota, Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like this, a place to vent in some detail...

Ford's handling of my issues below has been sub par. This includes the supposed "help" offering from Ford Customer Support in this forum which turns out to be all lip-service in my case.

First local dealer in a condesending way called to inform me that my online appointment, scheduled a week out, wouldnt be able to me for 2 months. 2nd closest dealership seems to want to help and perhaps things will go smoother. I am honestly greatful for this second dealership as this has been the solo bright light in my buying experience.

Issues so far:

1) Drivers window rattles when down an inch. Haven't tried the other windows yet. Have driven the Bronco only 2x.

2) Drivers door doesnt close all the way without conciously slamming.

3) Drivers side doors (this is a 4 door OBX) rub when on the hardtop weather stripping when opening. I expect that eventually will break the weather stripping.

4) Very annoyine roof noise. Mine has a 3-4" groove in the top center where the 2 roof panels meet. It's about .25" deep and doesnt not appear to be normal per photos in this forum. Perhaps this is the source.

5) Possible issue with auto high beams but need to confirm. Seem to work but drove up on a car with the high beams and they never went to lows. Manually switched them to low beam at maybe 75-100' back.

AZ Rider

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350 7.3, F-450 V10 Class C, Jeep Liberty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
6,200 miles and 4 months. Absolutely no issues. 22 OBX 4 door, Lux, MIC2, 2.7. Love it. The only hassle is when I use it as a Toad and have to wait five minutes to remove and replace the 2 brake fuses.

Rootdog

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got this text from my mother in law. Her friend just took delivery a few months ago. I’ve got about 4,500 miles on my Bronco with zero complaints. Still, I can’t help but feel it’s just waiting to crap out on me. I understand it’s a new model (not really an excuse anymore, they’re having a lot of the same issues as day 1) and forums tend to exaggerate problems. Just a strange feeling to have on a vehicle that costs more than any other that I’ve ever bought.
Ford Bronco What percentage of Bronco owners have had zero problems 858201D5-3B1D-4BB1-BCEE-60543D1559D1

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Solid as a rock

glamosaurus

Base
First Name
Hope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All my issues have been FordPass app related...not the vehicle itself.
Sponsored