Sponsored

What problems do you have with your late model ford that you hope do not infect the new Bronco?

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is not so much a problem as it is a difference in opinion between me and the Ford engineers - someone clearly didn't learn about voice of customer during 6 Sigma class.

On my Sync radio- in the sound settings (don't even get me started that it is 4 button clicks deep in a touchscreen menu) there is an option on the Bass/Mid/Treble screen for surround vs stereo...that option is not remembered. If I set that option to surround - it means I want to hear my music in surround ALL THE TIME...not have to go into the settings EVERY SINGLE TIME I get in my car to change it back. Bass/Mid/Treble and Fader are all static once set - this should have been also.
I'm just trying to learn about Forscan and the things you can do with it. I wonder if this is one of the things you can change.

Also if anyone knows of a resource to learn about Forscan and the architecture of how it works, I am all ears. Found a few "quick start" type videos but those just tell me to find a magic spreadsheet not how things actually work.

Edit:

FYI found this most excellent of threads

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-forscan-thread.844/

Last edited: