First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did anybody purchase either of these 2? How do you like it?

Seat Covers, Rear, 4-door without Armrest, Neoprene, Black by Coverking
or
Seat Covers, Rear, 4-door without Armrest, Carhartt, Pebble Grey by Covercraft

It says in the description without armrest , I have a Outerbanks with leather and it as a backseat armrest. I am assuming these will still fit, I just won’t be able to put down the armrest. Can anyone confirm this??

My first day reservation Bronco should be at the dealer in about 2 weeks so I am trying to get something to protect my backseat from getting dog hair everywhere. I have my ford points already deposited in my account so I’m looking to get one of the ones available from Ford.
Sponsored

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

or

It says in the description without armrest , I have a Outerbanks with leather and it as a backseat armrest. I am assuming these will still fit, I just won’t be able to put down the armrest. Can anyone confirm this??

My first day reservation Bronco should be at the dealer in about 2 weeks so I am trying to get something to protect my backseat from getting dog hair everywhere. I have my ford points already deposited in my account so I’m looking to get one of the ones available from Ford.
I have the Carhartt... OB 2 door cloth seats.... the Carhartt ones are tough looking

NY Bronco II

Badlands
First Name
Barney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco II, 2008 Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you want the seat savers from cover craft, they are available from Ford accessories. If you want the super dux precision fit carhartt type material you have to wait. The fronts aren’t done at engineering. I called Covercraft. Maybe in a couple months.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

or

Not my place to jump in here but ask @Beach_Bum how his experience went. Seeming they're hit and huge miss.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@618TRVLWILD Miss Ashley, can you give feedback (good or bad) on the seat covers? I know they are asking about the Moar Door, but the brand, quality, fitment should still be pertinent.

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@618TRVLWILD Miss Ashley, can you give feedback (good or bad) on the seat covers? I know they are asking about the Moar Door, but the brand, quality, fitment should still be pertinent.
I never messed with them. I can say the carhartt are nice quality and super thick material just like their bibs.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have the Carhartt... OB 2 door cloth seats.... the Carhartt ones are tough looking
Hey, I was wondering about these....do you have the rear covers? Do they cover the back of the seat as well? (The carpeted area?)

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The last three sets of Carhartt covers I purchased for my F series were made by Covercraft. They fit well and have saved several interiors on working trucks.

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey, I was wondering about these....do you have the rear covers? Do they cover the back of the seat as well? (The carpeted area?)
Did not buy the rear covers.... didn't need them... yes they cover the back....
Sponsored