Niko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW M235i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey all,

i have a late reservation in December, but I was wondering when I should expect to be able to place my order. I am sure I will be 22MY but just want to know when I may be able to place an order and when I can expect delivery?
Sponsored

Burndog

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing stopping you from calling the dealer you listed in the reservation. And ya, MY22, but ya never know!

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey all,

i have a late reservation in December, but I was wondering when I should expect to be able to place my order. I am sure I will be 22MY but just want to know when I may be able to place an order and when I can expect delivery?
Really depends on the order. I'm technically outside of the count of the allotment that my dealer has, yet I will likely get one of the first to arrive, since I got barely any options on a lower trim model. Only way to know is to try it out, man!

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey all,

You should be expecting a long wait for a Bronco.

But like has been said, reach out to your dealer, find out how they are proceeding with late reservations . Doesn't hurt going to the source.
Sponsored