Sponsored

What should I do with my FE reservation?

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'll apologize in advance. I've been off the forum for some time. I'm not sure what wrinkles Ford has put in place, so I wanted to ask.

October I ordered an RV and picked it up last month. It's butt ugly, but is going to allow us to travel and enjoy the area where we live. We've already enjoyed a week parked 30' from the ocean at Myrtle Beach and this past weekend we chilled on the BRP.
Ford Bronco What should I do with my FE reservation? DSC_3392-01

I've wanted a Bronco since I was in highschool. I ended up building an FJ40 a few years ago, which was a close second. I like the new Bronco, but I'm not sure I love it. I'm a little disenchanted with this whole process. At some angles, it looks incredible. But when I saw them in person last year, I wasn't blown away. But when I see them on the road, I'm likely going to kick myself...

I might be in the market late 2022 for another vehicle. I have an FE reservation, but I don't need an FE. If I do purchase, I don't want to purchase from my local dealer. I'd transfer to Granger or the dealer in West Virginia offering a similar deal.

Do I need to transfer my reservation before the 3/19 deadline? Should I transfer it to one of those dealers and let it sit there until I decide whether or not to purchase? Or should I just cancel it?

What are my options?

FWIW, thanks for all the people who helped on this forum. I'm envious of those getting a new Bronco.
Sponsored

imnewtothis

Badlands
First Name
Haramol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you’re thinking about transferring, you should absolutely transfer before 3/19 to Granger.

In regards to placing the order or not - the FE makes it a little bit of a shorter timeline than other models because they are all supposed to be built in MY21.
However, you could place your order and elect to have the all black interior which is “late availability”. Then in May when you get your estimated delivery window you can decide if you want to go through with it or cancel. You can still cancel before the VIN is assigned and the Bronco is actually scheduled to be built.

KJR50

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That’s a nice looking RV. Always wanted an Airstream myself, but they’re so expensive.

FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited:

Sponsored

Billm0066

First Edition
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Which dealer in wv is offering below invoice?