Sponsored

What should I see when viewing my order?

Lambeezy

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 4 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know I got a long wait until any action on my order status as I just placed it last week, but I wanted to make sure I'm seeing the right things (the salesman had to be helped by a colleague through the ordering process). Where can I see these codes 99 or 10 or whatever code I am? Are these the things I should be seeing and I only have to wait? Want to make sure it was done correctly and there's nothing left for me to do.

When I go on the ford website, I see "Ordering with Dealer" and "Contact Dealer"
Ford Bronco What should I see when viewing my order? 1629909294723

I did get a confirmation email saying my order was confirmed. I can view this online and it shows the following:
Ford Bronco What should I see when viewing my order? 1629909420073
Sponsored

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know I got a long wait until any action on my order status as I just placed it last week, but I wanted to make sure I'm seeing the right things (the salesman had to be helped by a colleague through the ordering process). Where can I see these codes 99 or 10 or whatever code I am? Are these the things I should be seeing and I only have to wait? Want to make sure it was done correctly and there's nothing left for me to do.

When I go on the ford website, I see "Ordering with Dealer" and "Contact Dealer"
1629909294723.png

I did get a confirmation email saying my order was confirmed. I can view this online and it shows the following:
1629909420073.png
Congrats on joining this crazy party officially! Unfortunately, what you pictured here is as useful as that site will ever be IMO. When you get a VIN assigned you will be able to check out the status on the FVOT site, which provides slightly more information.

OP
OP

Lambeezy

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 4 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Right, I know my order's gonna get moved to MY2022. Do I need to do anything though if all my options are still available and exactly the same as my current order? Does it automatically get moved to 2022 or do me or my salesman need to do anything?

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Right, I know my order's gonna get moved to MY2022. Do I need to do anything though if all my options are still available and exactly the same as my current order? Does it automatically get moved to 2022 or do me or my salesman need to do anything?
That good to see, your setting low expectations early... Less disappointment that way....

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ask your dealer for a copy of your order sheet with the price and sign it for both your records. It will show you the priority code for your order as well. I think most are priority 19 meaning it’s good to build when they get to it. I ordered mine last august and got an email stating it would be a MY22 two weeks ago and my page looks the same as yours. There’s really nothing to do at this point other than wait. Sadly.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

as far as I understand your order has to be entered again once the MY22 order banks open, supposedly sometime mid September. Your dealer might just do that automatically or contact you to go over the options, I doubt there will be much new, aside of colors though. But the order does not automatically roll over into a MY22 order from what I read here.

Ask for a print of the DORA, it will list your order and show priority code. As long as that's not 99 (which would mean don't build, keep on hold) your order will be built when it's your turn in line and they have all the parts.

The page on the Ford website you posted is useless. Mine still shows order received, I just got my window sticker and mine will apparently be built on 8/31, others have not yet been able to see their sticker but the Ford page shows "in production". Something is off with the system behind that page, I never looked at it after I got my confirmation.

Depending on what you ordered, you might see it a year from now.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

as far as I understand your order has to be entered again once the MY22 order banks open, supposedly sometime mid September. Your dealer might just do that automatically or contact you to go over the options, I doubt there will be much new, aside of colors though. But the order does not automatically roll over into a MY22 order from what I read here.

Ask for a print of the DORA, it will list your order and show priority code. As long as that's not 99 (which would mean don't build, keep on hold) your order will be built when it's your turn in line and they have all the parts.

The page on the Ford website you posted is useless. Mine still shows order received, I just got my window sticker and mine will apparently be built on 8/31, others have not yet been able to see their sticker but the Ford page shows "in production". Something is off with the system behind that page, I never looked at it after I got my confirmation.

Depending on what you ordered, you might see it a year from now.
If you have a converted order from this year and got the email about it being a MY22 now, does that mean they will be reentering those orders in September too? Wondering if waiting a year only to get placed in with all the new orders is my fate or not… I’m going to be pissed if this causes my order date to not matter.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As stated above your dealer will have to submit your order again when the '22 order banks open. You can change trims/options, or just leave it the same. You're priority code will be on the order sheet (WBDO/DORA) that he should give you a copy when finished.

Just a tip if you haven't already. For the love of God get a negotiated price. Do not make the deal until you know the dealers selling price. One member here got hit with a 20K ADM when his Bronco arrived.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you have a converted order from this year and got the email about it being a MY22 now, does that mean they will be reentering those orders in September too? Wondering if waiting a year only to get placed in with all the new orders is my fate or not… I’m going to be pissed if this causes my order date to not matter.
If your dealer hasn't contacted you already I wouldn't trust that your '21 order will be placed by the dealer in '22. I would contact them, and make sure they understand that the '21 order does not automatically move to the '22 orders. My dealer will contact me again when the '22 order banks opens, and then place the order again.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

.....and then, for some unexplained parts constraints reason, none of the dealers other ordered Broncos are buildable and the humble 4dr Base gets built. Lol.

If they have a buildable order , it SHOULD get built before a stock unit.
EXTREMELY small chance with a reservationthis late, but the way shit has been happening, I'm not ruling anything out.

How big is your dealer, how many other orders?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Lambeezy

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 4 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
.....and then, for some unexplained parts constraints reason, none of the dealers other ordered Broncos are buildable and the humble 4dr Base gets built. Lol.

If they have a buildable order , it SHOULD get built before a stock unit.
EXTREMELY small chance with a reservation this late, but the way shit has been happening, I'm not ruling anything out.

How big is your dealer, how many other orders?
I made sure to get the soft top and no squatch because of this. No modes at all, it's a base base model.

The dealer is Wayne Ford in NJ, not sure how big they are or how many other orders they have. These are questions I'll be asking the salesman when I call about the MY2022 order transfer. Hoping they can at least provide some insight given I'm paying their $600 ADM "Dealer Fee".