Sponsored

What should I target/expect for pricing?

BadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my order in on day 1 and haven’t been following the forum much since then. But, just got the email from my dealer, indicating the order date of 12/7. So, I’m trying to finalize.

What should I expect with pricing, since I’m ordering? Work off of invoice price? Or, MSRP?

I’ve purchased a few cars from this dealer, but I don’t necessarily have a close relationship.

I’m a bit concerned about switching my order to another dealer, in case it gets screwed up. Should I be?
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I switched to granger in October after having a day 2 reservation. Took less than 10 minutes and got a confirmation email from @Granger Ford within an hour of switching.
That fast? o_O

I must have been in the middle of processing them and Ford gave it to me quickly...

Usually takes a half a day to update my list, maybe because of the number of you folks on it...

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That fast? o_O

I must have been in the middle of processing them and Ford gave it to me quickly...

Usually takes a half a day to update my list, maybe because of the number of you folks on it...
Nope, you were on it like a fat kid on cake.

Sponsored

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I switched to Stephen's and when I hung up the phone with Ford, I got two emails - one from Ford confirming my reservation was switched and one from @StephensAutoCenter welcoming me to the dealership. I'm pretty sure they were all automated reply emails, but when I responded to Stephen's email with a question, I got a personal response from John within a couple mins.

@Granger Ford, however, was kind of the pioneer for stepping up to the plate and offering such a great deal off of invoice and you can use their pricing calculator to help figure out the cost of your build.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got my order in on day 1 and haven’t been following the forum much since then. But, just got the email from my dealer, indicating the order date of 12/7. So, I’m trying to finalize.

What should I expect with pricing, since I’m ordering? Work off of invoice price? Or, MSRP?

I’ve purchased a few cars from this dealer, but I don’t necessarily have a close relationship.

I’m a bit concerned about switching my order to another dealer, in case it gets screwed up. Should I be?
You mean you made a reservation on day 1.

If you haven't begun the conversation with your dealer regarding pricing, before you place your order, you need to. Ford has made the Bronco ineligible for X-Plan pricing, but there are many dealers that will continue to honor X-Plan pricing if you have an X-Plan PIN. As mentioned above, there are many dealers discussed throughout the forums here that have made expressed deals (MSRP - $$$; Dealer invoice - $$$; etc.) But that may require you to travel to get your Bronco. These negotiations will set the stage for how you and your ultimate dealer will price out your Bronco.

If you haven't yet, go find the Ford Build & Price website for the Bronco. This will allow you to come up with an estimate of the MSRP for the vehicle you wish to build. The B&P is wonky and includes certain items that appear to be wrong, inconsistent, etc. There are numerous threads here that discuss that.

There are also numerous options that Ford has indicated will have "late availability" or MY22 availability

Get through all of that and you might be ready to order your Bronco next month,

……...or maybe not.

Good luck

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

Diehl's Ford in Grantsville MD is offering invoice if you are referred by Bronco6g or the other site. Not the deal Stephens is offering, but it's 4 hours closer for you. Contact Eric Diehl (yes, it is a small family owned and operated dealership in business since the 60's.) (301) 895-5135 [email protected]
Once you do build and price, multiplying MSRP X 0.94 will get you in the ball park of invoice. Shameless plug for a friend, good local(s) restaurant, Rooster's Nest 1/2 mile east of the dealership...

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I switched to Stephen's and when I hung up the phone with Ford, I got two emails - one from Ford confirming my reservation was switched and one from @StephensAutoCenter welcoming me to the dealership. I'm pretty sure they were all automated reply emails, but when I responded to Stephen's email with a question, I got a personal response from John within a couple mins.

@Granger Ford, however, was kind of the pioneer for stepping up to the plate and offering such a great deal off of invoice and you can use their pricing calculator to help figure out the cost of your build.

It wasn't automated from me, although I use a template. The original emails sent from us come directly from me. I don't like to automate emails, I want to stay in touch with our customers, personally :)

/john

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It wasn't automated from me, although I use a template. The original emails sent from us come directly from me. I don't like to automate emails, I want to stay in touch with our customers, personally :)

/john
That kind of stuff matters too. Ina time when everything is automated and a lot of our local dealers are just blowing us off because they think this car will sell itself, they way you all have treated us has been amazing. It is definitely appreciated.

Sponsored

Harv83

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you're not leveraging Granger and Stephens to get to x plan or better pricing with your dealer, you're not working hard enough. The threat to switch is your friend, so never let your dealer know your hesitancy.

OP
OP

BadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank. What‘s the process for switching? I have me email confirmation from Ford with reservation number. What next?

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank. What‘s the process for switching? I have me email confirmation from Ford with reservation number. What next?
It's not that hard to use the search function

[URL='https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/goto/post?id=322352' said:
acetdeucy][/URL]
FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO CHANGE DEALERS: Call Ford at 800-334-4375. Opt 1 English (or Option 2 Spanish); then take Opt 3, for Marketing. Tell them you want to change dealers on a Bronco reservation. Have your Reservation number ready. They will ask you to confirm the usual kinda stuff... your name, address, and email you used to reserve your Bronco. They will confirm where your current reservation is. They will confirm where you want to move your reservation to. When complete, you will get an email, from Ford, to also confirm the change you made to the dealer that will deliver your Bronco. The dealer you originally used will return your $100 to you, within 10-days. The new dealer doesn't request a deposit. You keep your original Reservation Number. ALL DONE! Took me less than 10-minutes.
Sponsored