First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet 2500HD, 2022 Bronco 2 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It may have been asked before but I am curious, I got my 2 door bronco wildtrak and my tires are no where near as fat and wide, what tires are these in the build your bronco site?
Ford Bronco What size are the tires in the Builder? Screenshot 2022-11-29 203414
Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree with @AZ_Liberty that these are computer generated concepts. However, having also just gotten my Bronco just yesterday I finally can have an informed opinion on this. I have a Sasquatch Bronco and I put on my own after-market wheels and tires. I chose to stay with the stock size.......315/70R17 tires. I do think @Moto26 may be pretty accurate with a 37" suggestion. One thing that appeals to me about the Ford generated concepts is the wheel that has more of a "cupped" type wheel. Lots of options on the after market for such wheels, but I am super stoked with my wheel choice that have that profile where the wheel spokes cup inward toward the hub to give you that sort of look. Look at lots of wheels and choose a size of wheel and tire that might fit the look you are wanting. Since I only got my Bronco yesterday and had to put my wheels on at night.......and the fact that it snowed here today I don't have good daytime photos of my setup, I think I generally achieved a similar feel to those concepts in the Ford "fake" photos on all of our price/build photos. Again, just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions.......

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cartoon depiction of the Sas 315’s, they’re widely exaggerated.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The tires are a computer generated representation of the 315's and definitely over exaggerated.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fat tires.

3G & 6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 SuperDuty, misc others
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The actual size is listed on the Goodyear webiste as 'Ginormous / Not Realistic / R17'

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

it's a rendering and the fine print says it's not exact...since it's a Wildtrak, you get 315/70r17 by default.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve always thought that’s what they’d look like if you actually had the beadlock rings installed. It would push the side wall out like the pics. But after taking closer look… indeed exaggeration
Sponsored