Sponsored

What size lift does Sasquatch equate to?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Until Ford confirms...
Also, someone had mentioned previously the squatch lift having spacers to limit "up-travel" which I presume would be to keep tires from rubbing. Will this not affect full articulation? I'd much rather run the 33s w/o the "up-travel" spacer.
Yes, some type of upward movement limiting device is a common theory from people that "have a clue" about suspensions in general (or at least people that are willing to think about something rather than spout off their regurgitation of another bit of hearsay). That device could be a bump stop, radical shock (damper) valving or even variable spring rates where at the very top of compression the rate gets very high to prevent more movement. Nobody outside of Ford suspension engineering or their part suppliers know this information. Nobody that is willing to tell us anyway. The automatic assumption of BL having a lift and then another lift for Squatch on that same machine is....painful.
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't mean to be a dick or anything... Wait... actually I don't care... but helpful?

1614093577538.png

One result, came back to this thread. 🤷‍♂️

Yes I've used search feature a handful of times here, never had much luck. Find it better to just Google it sometimes.
That's what I do. Google will find the thread on the forum, but our search engine doesn't.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am also a police officer and I don't necessarily find it offensive. I think the term is used when the accompanying comment is generally not a compliment. Tends to make the word negative. When someone uses police officer it is usually followed by something more positive.

That cop gave me a ticket for no reason.

That police officer was very helpful.
I prefer to call you all heroes.
Sponsored