Sponsored

What song / music will you be playing in first drive of your Bronco?

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So many choices but right now I am going with Chris Knight. Little Victories.

bronK1TT

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium w/ Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tie Me Down by Every Avenue. It's got such a rock feel to it (though I listen to more alternative music regularly). Just a great windows down / top down song, I play it in my Mustang all the time

Sponsored

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is so much excellent music already posted that I've yet to go through and Like. For me, I will willingly disappear in the Adirondack Mountains. There are 100 miles of the Taconic State Parkway, in New York, that goes through the Hudson Valley to get to the mountains. That is where I'll be while listening to Vivaldi:

Turn the audio off of this video and use the audio from the Vivaldi link [PLAYED by a Viking Valkyrie] to know what will be my experience: Adirondack Mountains

Ford Bronco What song / music will you be playing in first drive of your Bronco? adirondac_drive

Last edited:

Ocnorb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2-door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is so much excellent music already posted that I've yet to go through and Like. For me, I will willingly disappear in the Adirondack Mountains. There are 100 miles of the Taconic State Parkway, in New York, that goes through the Hudson Valley to get to the mountains. That is where I'll be while listening to Vivaldi:

Turn the audio off of this video and use the audio from the Vivaldi link [PLAYED by a Viking Valkyrie] to know what will be my experience: Adirondack Mountains
Yes, a man of culture! I am personally stoked to crank some Blue Danube while traversing some tricky trails...LOL. Also, WNY/CNY gang checking in. Im planning a camping trip to St. Regis in a couple weeks from now!

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, a man of culture! I am personally stoked to crank some Blue Danube while traversing some tricky trails...LOL. Also, WNY/CNY gang checking in. Im planning a camping trip to St. Regis in a couple weeks from now!

Yes sir! It may seem that classical music is a passive catharsis - but as it was for Robert Duvall and Martin Sheen in Apocalypse Now, the juxtaposition of brute force executed with grace and precision is exactly what I'm expecting when I go from my scenic drive to the mountain trails! St Regis is an amazing area !

Sponsored

Chewcudda

Black Diamond
First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia soul, mini cooper, kawasaki versys
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
well for like half the colors this thing comes in this would be a good one

antimatter, velocity, area 51, cactus gray.

JustPlainJay

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll be playing the song they keep over-dubbing the Bronco Nation videos with, while we are trying to hear the engine... Hahaha!

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

for a while this forum made me feel like I was the weirdo with the wrong thoughts and opinions... outcast etc...

Reading this specific thread has shown me that lots of yall are just on the far side of the bell curve.

Music being overrated?
Not listening to anything in a car?

WAT
Sponsored