Sponsored

What sort of weird things are you cross shopping the bronco with?

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford announced the Bronco way too early. That didn't have their act together and now it's a disaster. Blaming COVID for the delayed rollout is nonsense since COVID has been around all year long. The Ford marketing guy in the other video is an imbecile. He comes across as totally unprofessional and clueless. EVERYTHING is complicated? No it's not.

I'm cross shopping Jeep, Porsche Macan, Audi Q5 and Landrovers.
We cross shopped the same vehicles and we just pulled the trigger on the macan. Love that little thing
Sponsored

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It's made out of actual dirt. I'm building it, but it's really hush hush, so I can't tell you any more.
So i need to “stay tuned”?

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty usual for me. Online browsing Jeep, Toyota, and Defender. Don't want a truck. Toyota can be tempting but kind of older tech. Jeep tempting but even buying a new special order would still need aftermarket to compete with my Bronco spec. Defender 110 too big for me and Defender 90 gets too pricey too fast. Bronco still ticks all the boxes on paper at least. Bronco should be super cool but I keep reminding myself that what I want is a good utility vehicle which excellent off road capability, and not some super expensive luxo liner like a Defender or Land Cruiser although my Bronco order stands at just under 60k for a 2dr Badlands. Next vehicle after the Bronco will be a new car for my wife and currently dreaming of some Toyota or Lexus solid state battery electric vehicle. Unknown when something like that may hit the market.

Sponsored

Jmh745

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 F-150, ‘20 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I just went and looked at a Defender 110... Other than the roof/door removal it checks every box for me. It’s soul searching time.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I just went and looked at a Defender 110... Other than the roof/door removal it checks every box for me. It’s soul searching time.
I watched all those "The Fast Lane Car" youtube videos of the problems they had with their new Defenders and that kind of put me off. Probably most defenders are fine and of course we know nothing about how reliable the Bronco will be. Good luck if you purchase a Defender. Hope you get a good one!

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

4runner TRD PRO
Sequoia TRD PRO
Raptor
Audi Q7

Jmh745

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 F-150, ‘20 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I watched all those "The Fast Lane Car" youtube videos of the problems they had with their new Defenders and that kind of put me off. Probably most defenders are fine and of course we know nothing about how reliable the Bronco will be. Good luck if you purchase a Defender. Hope you get a good one!
Yeah, that situation is pretty crappy... but my family had a saga with an expedition that went through 2 lemons as well before getting a good one. Every brand has its issues and the Rover dealer is 2 miles further away than the Ford dealer... and the Rover dealer has courtesy cars for warranty work and the Ford dealer doesn’t.
Sponsored