First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am genuinely curious if you've ever had any active duty or vets complain about either the incorrect flag usage or oddity of using a Greek icon overlaid with another nations flag?

The better half is military (ARMY) and from a long line of USAF pilots, she wouldn't allow this sort of flag usage on anything she owns. My family all fought in the post WWII civil war in Yugoslavia/Croatia, so I don't have a horse in this race. But am really curious, especially as you're in Texas.

This is pretty standard Jeep fare around Seattle.
Its usually veterans or military rocking insignia like that. Not always, but often.

That is the MOLON LABE helmet, if you are unfamiliar with gun culture.

"Having come, take."

Wear your flags however you see fit. Much better than those who scoff at it.
Sponsored

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Since her name will be Ripley:

Ford Bronco What stickers are you planning on? [NO POLITICS] handlemyself

It's small and will be on glass. I'm still deciding if I'll ever put anything on the paint besides the partial wrap.

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Its usually veterans or military rocking insignia like that. Not always, but often.

That is the MOLON LABE helmet, if you are unfamiliar with gun culture.

"Having come, take."

Wear your flags however you see fit. Much better than those who scoff at it.
Well, it's a Corinthian helmet (often referred to as a "spartan helmet") that seems to have been used for something else. I'm aware of gun culture, but apparently more aware of history.

Oh well, it all sounds very American. Anyway, back on topic and without blatantly taking something unrelated and trying to make it my own, i'm picking up a set of these bad-boys, they are going to totally rock on the Bronco!

Ford Bronco What stickers are you planning on? [NO POLITICS] 10th-anniversary-rubicon-hood-decal-64[1]

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, it's a Corinthian helmet (often referred to as a "spartan helmet") that seems to have been used for something else. I'm aware of gun culture, but apparently more aware of history.

Oh well, it all sounds very American. Anyway, back on topic and without blatantly taking something unrelated and trying to make it my own, i'm picking up a set of these bad-boys, they are going to totally rock on the Bronco!

Ford Bronco What stickers are you planning on? [NO POLITICS] 10th-anniversary-rubicon-hood-decal-64[1]
I debated the same exact stickers just to troll a few Jeep guys in my neighborhood that are always scoffing at my lifted Ranger.

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am genuinely curious if you've ever had any active duty or vets complain about either the incorrect flag usage or oddity of using a Greek icon overlaid with another nations flag?

The better half is military (ARMY) and from a long line of USAF pilots, she wouldn't allow this sort of flag usage on anything she owns. My family all fought in the post WWII civil war in Yugoslavia/Croatia, so I don't have a horse in this race. But am really curious, especially as you're in Texas.

This is pretty standard Jeep fare around Seattle.
I had my Taco for about 10 years, the spartan helmet sticker on it for the last 3 or so years. I sold the truck in 19. I had lots of people comment on it (some military) over those three years and not one was negative. The spartan helmet overlain with the flag is a common theme among military type paraphernalia - See gruntstyle.com, ninelineapparel.com, pipehittersunion.com -All veteran owned companies. The particular design was one that farnorthbydesign had in stock I just had him colorize it. Also see platoonshirts.com for shirts designed for each platoon graduating from basic. Lots of spartan helmets with flags there as well.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rick, you should relax and not overthink shit so much!

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No stickers ever, they’re the first thing I remove from anything I own; however these could be possibilities if I were a sticker guy. The Jeep one could be made smaller and used to indicate ‘kills’.
Ford Bronco What stickers are you planning on? [NO POLITICS] 49B30845-5435-4119-833E-D249272325E9
Ford Bronco What stickers are you planning on? [NO POLITICS] 1A4EB99B-D284-4DAC-A7C3-D6D591F7EBA9

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just want a blackout over my 3rd brake light in this and wait to see how many people get it.
*not really as it borders on being too Autozone Rice-y for my tastes. I just thought the reference was kinda cool.

and agreed with the non-offense of the Spartan helmet in association and conjunction with Old Glory.
The Molon Labe reference is spot on and the helmet itself symbolizes a warrior not afraid to stand alongside his brothers when faced with unfavorable or impossible odds.
I have it tattooed on my left shoulder.
I am not offended in the least, obviously.
It loses meaning when the tacticool crowd puts them and the III% decals on their rides but haven’t been within 100 miles of a barracks in their life.

BBE699AF-7693-4AC6-AC49-0A8B573E8E76.jpeg

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for your thoughtfulness. In fact we are heading home today after spending a few days here in Utah, just to get away from the house on the 1st anniversary of losing him. Wife and I just couldn't be home with that anniversary hitting. Looking back, it was the best 21 years of our lives; and we didn't even know how good they were at the time. Hoping for a MY21 for each year he was with us. 💙
so sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine. My boy is struggling with depression, my best friend's daughter was hospitalized when she was 16 for suicidal plans. Her mom and I got the semicolon crossed by the infinity sign as a tattoo on our wrist to show support and raise awareness. I have also made the same symbol into a sticker and it's on my Taco and will go on my Bronco as well.

Our highschool lost two boys to suicide over the last year and one to a motocross accident. Just unimaginable what you had to go through, love you're getting the Bronco in your son's memory. It's an epidemic, and the Corona epidemic sure didn't help, isolation, no more team sports or theater or art, a rough year for teens.

My best wishes to you and your wife.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Most vets, me and the ones I know anyway, don’t really give a crap about your stickers. We’ve got bigger issues to drink away.

As far as my stickers, I’ll have a mnt goat and my flying club sticker, as well as the Stig sticker.
Sponsored