Sponsored

What to do with 2 pre Sept 18 reservations?

LoneStarBridger

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Please advise, as I’m super impressed with the opinions from Bronco 6G nation. Okay, most of them, not the lies ?.
I have two reservations at two different ford dealerships. What should I being doing now, prior to deadline to change dealers, to get best deal? I have X Plan. I have not heard from either dealership. i made two reservations as insurance that if one dealership is bad I use the other, but don’t know now how to leverage that? One is Wildtrak one BD, and I’m also questioning Ford will allow us to change trim, as their commitment appears fluid. Appreciate all my experts & “lawyers” opinions, thanks in advance!
Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Go with the dealer that gives you the best deal. Pretty sure you’ll be able to change trims if you want.

pawhitejr

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please advise, as I’m super impressed with the opinions from Bronco 6G nation. Okay, most of them, not the lies ?.
I have two reservations at two different ford dealerships. What should I being doing now, prior to deadline to change dealers, to get best deal? I have X Plan. I have not heard from either dealership. i made two reservations as insurance that if one dealership is bad I use the other, but don’t know now how to leverage that? One is Wildtrak one BD, and I’m also questioning Ford will allow us to change trim, as their commitment appears fluid. Appreciate all my experts & “lawyers” opinions, thanks in advance!
You are in Texas - join the Texas Buyers Group buy and don't worry about a thing . . .

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Change to Sewell in Odessa. They honor all plans, no dealer markup. You can change everything except changing to a FE when it comes time to order.

Sponsored
OP
OP
LoneStarBridger

LoneStarBridger

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Buy two broncos. Duh.
Go with the dealer that gives you the best deal. Pretty sure you’ll be able to change trims if you want.
how do you think that will work? I write up a contract with both? pay whatever refundable down payment they ask, and wait till delivery?
i question how dealer additional down payment will work, and question last minute nonsense from dealers. seems dealers have every incentive to get those with reservations to order vehicle, only to cancel and dealers get Bronco. (I might be over thinking this).

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how do you think that will work? I write up a contract with both? pay whatever refundable down payment they ask, and wait till delivery?
i question how dealer additional down payment will work, and question last minute nonsense from dealers. seems dealers have every incentive to get those with reservations to order vehicle, only to cancel and dealers get Bronco. (I might be over thinking this).
https://www.teamsewell.com/bronco/

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seriously, you don’t really sound like you want to get too dirty on this. Just go with the Texas Group Buy. You aren’t going to find a better deal and it will bring an end to you indecisiveness.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you stuck on two different colors or trims?
Now you can have both! ?

But seriously, if you don’t want to buy both of them just find out which dealer has the better deal or join with the TX group.......

Last edited:
OP
OP
LoneStarBridger

LoneStarBridger

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Seriously, you don’t really sound like you want to get too dirty on this. Just go with the Texas Group Buy. You aren’t going to find a better deal and it will bring an end to you indecisiveness.
The dealership is the least of my indecisiveness- CO or Carb Grey, Wildtrak or BD, 33” or 35”, marine vinyl or leather.?? All 1st world problems we are fortunate to have.

Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dealership is the least of my indecisiveness- CO or Carb Grey, Wildtrak or BD, 33” or 35”, marine vinyl or leather.?? All 1st world problems we are fortunate to have.
CO, BL, marine vinyl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just hold out a little bit, everyone is getting in a big hurry and now there is no reason to. Plenty of time to switch, most dealers will make you a price once the price lists are announced.

Once build and price is up, check with your local dealer where you'll get service work done, I think you'll find that most will be competitive and down the road this could pay big dividends in service loaners and After warranty assistance and other perks most dealers don't give to customers who purchased elsewhere.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Buy two and give one to me.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Deadline?

It was moved back to Jan 2021. You got time.