Sponsored

What to do with 2 pre Sept 18 reservations?

OP
OP
LoneStarBridger

LoneStarBridger

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can you transfer reservations? If so, I’ll give you $100 for one
I don’t think transfers are possible. At least 1 of my 2 reservations will go away. If the conversion of reservations over\under is 40% I’ve got the under. For things like my situation.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

buy both. pick a dealer with a good deal. (use granger if you really must take leisurely road
trip back to tx). sell the one you like least to a local dealer who will turn it around and add ADM.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
how do you think that will work? I write up a contract with both? pay whatever refundable down payment they ask, and wait till delivery?
i question how dealer additional down payment will work, and question last minute nonsense from dealers. seems dealers have every incentive to get those with reservations to order vehicle, only to cancel and dealers get Bronco. (I might be over thinking this).
You will know how much at the time of ordering. You don’t have to use both reservations. It the first dealer is bad go to the second one.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can you transfer reservations? If so, I’ll give you $100 for one
You can't transfer the reservations, but that doesn't mean you can't work a side deal with the OP and maybe he can switch to a dealer local to you on 1 reservation and he'd have to the place the order for you.

From there it probably gets a little bit muddy, but once it arrives, does it matter who's name is on the check? I can go on and on, but I'm sure there are work arounds.. Look at those assholes selling FE reservations on ebay for $5,000 ++++ And you know damn well those people NEVER had any intention of buying it, they just took a gamble on their being a market for it.
Sponsored