Sponsored

What to do with Mustang Club of America stickers?

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We were told they would honor x plan pricing. How is that duping Ford?
Every dealer who was questioned about x plan said they would honor it IF ford offered it. well.... its not offered. Dealers had a feeling that it wasnt going to be allowed
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone should mail their stickers to Mile Levine.

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is the best thread yet! This whole x-plan debacle is showing just how shit the automotive industry(customers included) can be.

• Haha
Reactions: RLW

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How exactly was anyone duped? Every dealer said they would honor Xplan IF.....big IF...... ford allows for it.

Which they didnt.

Everyone was just counting their chickens before they were hatched. No one to blame but themselves.

Its crazy to me everyone's up in arms over $1,000 buying a 40-60K truck, and also upset they made a $25 bet and lost?
This is a forum to share opinions...about a car that no one has....with color and materials options that no one has seen.....sold for a price we don't know...

Consider all this a pre-bitch warm-up for the days to come. If you think this is crazy just wait for the threads where people will complain about the bottle opener location. The paint speck that rubs off the hinge when you open the tailgate. The color of the air vent trim. et al.

I am sure you will find a ton that you find crazy. Welcome to a discussion forum of 'fanatics'. ie a room full of people with excessive and single-minded zeal

What would you like us to discuss?

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally I find it ironic that people give dealers snit for playing games while trying to make the process work in their favor , then buyers do the same thing such as trying to join a club which they have no other use for except to make the process benefit them .
Like I said, I don't have a dog in this hunt since I'm in the Texas Buyer's Group. But, who are you to judge the peoples' reasons for joining a group? If they get some perceived benefit from it, whether it be financial or otherwise, who are you to judge it? You kinda seem like a Ford apologist or fanboy (that's a term my kids use). Then again, who am I to judge you? Adios.

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like I said, I don't have a dog in this hunt since I'm in the Texas Buyer's Group. But, who are you to judge the peoples' reasons for joining a group? If they get some perceived benefit from it, whether it be financial or otherwise, who are you to judge it? You kinda seem like a Ford apologist or fanboy (that's a term my kids use). Then again, who am I to judge you? Adios.
I'm not judging , just pointing out why they did it , LOL .

Yes I am a Ford fanboy I guess . Of all the vehicles I've had the Fords were the only ones I never had to carry back for any reason . Lucky some would say I suppose . I still drive the last truck I bought , a 2007 King Ranch with 202k on it right now . I also still drive my 1991 Ranger with 327k on it to work every day . Still gets 18mpg around town and everything works . It's just had regular maintenance , a clutch , alternator and water pump in 30 years .

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I want to go on record stating that I DUPED FORD!!

I joined MCA. I own a 2012 Mustang. Here is the kicker though.... I used my membership to get a pin so my son could use x-plan (well within the rules, anyone who lives in my household), but.... He bought an Escape!!!! :eek::eek: Take that Ford!! ?

There I said it, I feel so much better now ?

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How exactly was anyone duped? Every dealer said they would honor Xplan IF.....big IF...... ford allows for it.

Which they didnt.

Everyone was just counting their chickens before they were hatched. No one to blame but themselves.

Its crazy to me everyone's up in arms over $1,000 buying a 40-60K truck, and also upset they made a $25 bet and lost?
This comment please someone highlight this comment nothing but facts !!!!!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco What to do with Mustang Club of America stickers? 1603219628241

This comment please someone highlight this comment nothing but facts !!!!!
I think the reason most people are up in arms is the fact that Mike Levine (North America Product Communications Manager at FoMoCo) heavily inferred that x-plan would be accepted via his twitter account. He even tweeted that he would help another twitter user get x-plan so they could use it to purchase their Bronco. But, as we all have come to realize here on the forum, Mike L has no f'n idea what he is talking about.

Sponsored

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco What to do with Mustang Club of America stickers? 1603219628241

I think the reason most people are up in arms is the fact that Mike Levine (North America Product Communications Manager at FoMoCo) heavily inferred that x-plan would be accepted via his twitter account. He even tweeted that he would help another twitter user get x-plan so they could use it to purchase their Bronco. But, as we all have come to realize here on the forum, Mike L has no f'n idea what he is talking about.
Truer words have never been spoken!

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a Mustang. If Anyone want to give me their sticker, I’d be happy to have it.

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talk about bait and switch. Ford is already f****** up. More to come ?

SHG_Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
1603219628241.png

If you take the words from anyone on social media as gospel that's on them lol. It could have been true and then changed. Mike Levine is just a mouth piece not a decision maker. Everyone knows nothing has been official, and wont be until build and price is out, and you put down your actual deposit for your own build at a dealer.

Any other hopes and dreams were just that. Its not ford's or the dealers problem that peoples imaginations ran wild. Everyone complaining I think was under the delusion you would be able to get the bronco of their dreams with every accessory imaginable for the base price of 29K, and every update reality starts to set in.

If paying an extra 1000 bucks for a brand new model ruins your day maybe wait it out for a few years and buy used.

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a Mustang. If Anyone want to give me their sticker, I’d be happy to have it.
You can have mine. PM me your address.
Sponsored