Sponsored

What to do with Mustang Club of America stickers?

OP
OP
Coopertribe

Coopertribe

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every dealer who was questioned about x plan said they would honor it IF ford offered it. well.... its not offered. Dealers had a feeling that it wasnt going to be allowed
It is much deeper than that.

Mike Levine, North America Product Communications Manager at Ford Motor Company, told us X-plan pricing would be available.
Sponsored

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd like to put mine on my bronco with a Hawaiian pizza slice sticker stuck over it.

OP
OP
Coopertribe

Coopertribe

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally I find it ironic that people give dealers snit for playing games while trying to make the process work in their favor , then buyers do the same thing such as trying to join a club which they have no other use for except to make the process benefit them .
The North America Product Communications Manager told us Ford would honor x-plan pricing for the Bronco. A legit way to get x-plan pricing is via MCA membership...it is ADVERTISED by the MCA. You do NOT have to own or intend to purchase a Mustang as part of the arrangement. Not ironic that potential buyers would then be torqued when told x-plan pricing will not be honored after all...it's called bait and switch.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are they at least GOOD stickers? I got shiny ones with my EAA membership. Came with access to HotelEngine too, which sometimes comes out cheaper than Priceline. Helpful considering I travel for work.

16032214635781431581205576486359.jpg

OP
OP
Coopertribe

Coopertribe

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco What to do with Mustang Club of America stickers? 16032214635781431581205576486359

I think the reason most people are up in arms is the fact that Mike Levine (North America Product Communications Manager at FoMoCo) heavily inferred that x-plan would be accepted via his twitter account. He even tweeted that he would help another twitter user get x-plan so they could use it to purchase their Bronco. But, as we all have come to realize here on the forum, Mike L has no f'n idea what he is talking about.
Which is ridiculous, considering his job title...

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a mustang that I have owned since mid 1999. My former employer had xplan and dropped it sometime around 2012. I am keeping my MCA stickers and plan to keep my membership. I have had 8 fords with the bronco being number 9 so why not. I do not feel duped I took a chance for 25$...for a club membership for a car i own.
Sponsored