Sponsored

What to expect tomorrow (E-Mail 9/2)? New confirmations / VIN’s ? Last opportunity ? To late??

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats to all the lucky individuals that already gotten their Bronco or are schedule to have one this year.

The rest of us, might still be hoping for good news tomorrow. Are we expecting the kind same types of e-mails like last two weeks. Are they just cleaning up already placed Vin numbers and completing them soon?

Even though I really hope that I get a build date tomorrow, my hope is for all of the ones who placed order in first two days and have a 4dr on order, get the news they deserve. I am a 7/20 reservation. I know I have a very small chance..

Good luck tomorrow for those hoping for good news!!
Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
... they just cleaning up already placed Vin numbers and completing them "soon"?
They established some time ago that of you didn't already have a VIN, you aren't getting one for this model year.

Which (no VIN) is the vast majority of orders.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They established some time ago that of you didn't already have a VIN, you aren't getting one for this model year.

Wasn't that specifically for MIC tops? what about four-door soft tops?

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think I saw scheduling was cancelled this week.

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe you. However, this would contradict many reports that individual who changed their orders got vin numbers last week. You can not change your order if you have a vin number.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Soft tops and FE's will still continue to receive VIN's and be scheduled for MY21. Only non-FE MIC's have been specifically excluded from scheduling.

I think I saw scheduling was cancelled this week.
Who knows at this point. One dealer reported scheduling was cancelled. Another posted a memo that said all hard and soft tops previewing for 10/18 were cancelled but the posted memo did not specifically address the weeks of 10/4 and 10/11.

Guess we will find out for sure tomorrow.
Sponsored