Sponsored

What to order if you're only off-roading and you really loved the look of the 35's?

Whelan007

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What’s your reasoning for an aftermarket lift? If you’re not going larger than 35” tires, just get Sasquatch package.

Several reason not to go Sasquatch.
The cost, cheep to go aftermarket wheels and small lift for 35.
Small lift is going to have minimal effect on handling and like Jeep
I highly doubt ford is going to negate you warranty over it.
Many of us don't like the wheels and want something custom.
Many of don't want the mud terrain tires, because of the noise an the road and poor traction in rain and snow. I don't believe you can winter rate mud terrain tires.
We are all individuals so what ever we want is good for us.
Just because you think it's great doesn't mean we going to agree.
Sponsored

Whelan007

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What would you order if you knew the only off-roading you’d do would be dirt roads and you really really loved the look of the 35”s? This is me. I ordered the Wildtrak but am rethinking after I saw a Facebook post on axle vs MPG vs tire size. I’m thinking Outer Banks now with aftermarket lift, wheels, and flares.

I doing that with the Outer Banks. I have had a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited both JL and Jk and done a small lift, wheels and 35(which are usually 34.5) and been very happy.
Has minimal effect on handling and allows you to choice the wheels and tire of your choice.
Proud to be a Mall crawler.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. For some reason I thought I remembered hearing something about spacers to make it happen. 🤞either way I’m all in on no sas. Another silly question, are many companies making 34” tires? Maybe a middle ground so I can use that disconect.
There are a handful of 34” tires out there... I have a set of 285/75r17 on my Jeep JK.

(There’s another 34x11.5r17 tire that’s advertised but is basically 32” mounted. All the reviews are correct, avoid that one.)

I spent a lot of time and money finding a set of 34s for my Jeep, and from that experience I’m going to stick with the 33s on my BL.

When it comes to the limited selection and the trade offs to have them (Load Range E)... that juice ain’t worth the squeeze.

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is my dilemma. I have a buddy with 35’s on his Jeep. Looks kick ass. Says if it comes from factory it’s a no brainer to get it. I have battled that with the drive quality. Mine (OBX) will be my daily driver. I either squatch it or wait, see how it drives on the stock 32’s and the go with more aggressive 33’s when it’s time to replace them. I also love the color matched flares and done want the same plastic ones for all. Most likely a ‘22, who knows what options may be there.
Sponsored