2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The survey that Ford sent out to some customers today, states "Towing Package w/ 2" receiver - $600" which would be a class 3 rating vs the class 2 1.25" hitch.

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 5.24.30 PM.png
Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The 2021 Chyrsler Pacifica mini-van can tow 3600 pounds. The Bronco just got out-towed by a mini-van :oops:

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’d like to see 5k on the two door.

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Leaving the tow rating low gives Ford another "reason" to offer a Bronco truck.

They will still sell a huge number of Broncos, but not one to me. 3500 is a deal breaker (for me!).
I come on this site every day hoping to see an announcement on increased towing capacity. I want a Bronco, but can't live with the current tow capacity.
I hope your not right about the Bronco truck. I don't think I'd like a truck version of the Bronco. Personally I'm not a fan of the Gladiator. Originally I wanted one, but did not want SFA. (Yeah, I know. Not wanting a SFA is a dangerous comment on this site). :D
Over time, the rear wheel overhang of the box just doesn't look right to me. I can't see Ford making a Bronco truck look any better, unless they redesigned the cab....and then it's not a Bronco.

Buck56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V90 CC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why I'll probably buy a Defender. I was loving what I saw of the Bronco, but I want to pull a small off-road camper that weighs over 3000 lbs dry, so no way to tow with the Bronco. People looking to tow anything over 3000 lbs dry with the Bronco are going to go over the limits as soon as you put a few people and bags in the rig. Anything bigger than a small teardrop is basically a no-go.
Sponsored