Sponsored

What toy (or something else) are you giving up to obtain your Bronco?

Are you selling a project, toy, or extra vehicle to purchase the new Bronco?

• Total voters

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's hilarious. Honestly it's a great group of people, best car club I've ever been a part of. My neighbor was one of the original founders of the club, so once I moved in next door I've been involved off and on (regardless of what I'm driving that year, they always let me participate). We usually organize the "Southern Cruise" and other racing events for the club in the south part of the state that Duk doesn't organize. We have Family Feud coming up next weekend if you haven't already thought of attending! I'll be there in the stang.
Oh you live next to Shane and Duk? Or a different founding member? They are great, I’ve only been around for a few months but it’s been good to meet people. I’m on call this coming up weekend and then i’m getting wisdom teeth pulled the following week so I don’t know how I’ll feel by that weekend lol.
Sponsored

jimbo92

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Took too long to get here. Ether wore off for me. Ill just keep what I have.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I initially read this as -

What toy (or something else) is your wife forcing you to buy her in order to obtain the Bronco.

BAJA FORGED

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bajaforged.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 1968 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We will end up selling our F250 chase truck. It has been an amazing vehicle, but we want to build up a couple Broncos.

Sponsored

MHand52

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh you live next to Shane and Duk? Or a different founding member? They are great, I’ve only been around for a few months but it’s been good to meet people. I’m on call this coming up weekend and then i’m getting wisdom teeth pulled the following week so I don’t know how I’ll feel by that weekend lol.
No I live next to Jerry in Springs, he started the club with Duk and Shane and a few other members when they split off from another local club 5 or so years ago. Agreed, it's a great community, so glad to be involved, even if Mopar people are their own breed.

No worries if you can't make it, but it would be a blast if you could! That's one of the best club events of the year, and we had to cancel a lot this year for the Rona.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No I live next to Jerry in Springs, he started the club with Duk and Shane and a few other members when they split off from another local club 5 or so years ago. Agreed, it's a great community, so glad to be involved, even if Mopar people are their own breed.

No worries if you can't make it, but it would be a blast if you could! That's one of the best club events of the year, and we had to cancel a lot this year for the Rona.
Definitely good people! I’ll see how i feel! This year has sucked.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

69 Camaro? Why don’t you have it??
I had to sell it back in 2009 due to necessity. I've tried to locate it but I think the guy who bought still has it because I can't find anything based on the VIN and I've looked all over. He doesn't use his old email anymore either it seems.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had to sell it back in 2009 due to necessity. I've tried to locate it but I think the guy who bought still has it because I can't find anything based on the VIN and I've looked all over. He doesn't use his old email anymore either it seems.
Damn that sucks, 69 Camaro is a dream car for me.

Sponsored

sirreel

Outer Banks
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sold my 02 Ranger. Yeah, I keep stuff a long time. Thank god I’m in Texas and still got a decent price for it. And working on selling this to add in to down payment.
Ford Bronco What toy (or something else) are you giving up to obtain your Bronco? E33C9A10-4CD8-427E-AB4B-C18236BA03B0

TXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I might have to sell my truck, but REALLY don't want to. I love cars and trucks but haven't owned many. My tuck is nothing special for sure, 2010 F150 xl, single cab, 2wd, tuxedo black, 4.6L........50k miles. Bought it from the original owner for 8 grand cash with 30k miles on the clock. Damn I love this truck. Nothing I wanted in a truck. No 4wd, no tow package, no rear seats but I love it. Plus I live in Texas, and everyone needs a pick up.

Byrd-Burb

Black Diamond
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban LT (Camper), 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't plan on giving anything up per se. The wife will probably get my current daily driver, my Hyundai Elantra, as its newer and nicer than what she has. And the Bronco will become my daily.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sold my toy a couple of months ago to fund the Bronco purchase. 2018 Focus RS. I loved the car but miss off road life.
Sponsored