Sponsored

What trim did you reserve, what options do you want to get?

Which Trim

• Total voters

jtzako

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

35s come with Sasquatch. It's easy to miss things on the website. I didn't see half of the page until I changed browsers last night. It was glitchy and not showing prices, etc.
Cool. I'm hoping I can get Lux+Sasquatch then. Hopefully that isnt adding another 10k+ to the cost but we'll see.
Sponsored

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn't get to reserve because I've got my first kid on the way and grad school starting this fall, so I'll need to be patient. As for what I'll do in the next two or three years:

2 door
REALLY want the 2.7, but I want a manual more
Cactus Grey
Realistically will get a Black Diamond, but want the Badlands
100% getting the Sasquatch
100% getting a white top, hopefully white fender flares if available
Probably Mid, mayyybe High if it's reasonable
If you've seen the MotorTrend video, I want the grille that was on the Cyber Orange 2 door

I was pissed in one of the threads last night about no manual for the 2.7, but other than that, Ford absolutely KILLED IT with the Bronco. I hate that I have to wait for financial reasons, but it'll make it that much sweeter when I finally can make it happen. Excited for those of you that have yours on order!

1lostCDN

Badlands
First Name
Derrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my order in for a 4 Door Badlands. I figure its my first brand new car and I've been dreaming about it for 3 years so im going all out.

-7 speed 2.3t
-sasquatch package
-lux trim or whatever the high package is
-painted top
-rapid red
-the black and brown interior from the cyber orange 2 door if available.
-bells and whistles lol.

I plan to keep this for a long time so I wanted a very well equipped beast. Just hope the 7 speed isn't garbage to drive haha.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve comfortably daily driven on 37s for years, never once felt that I needed to go smaller.
Maybe I should go with the Wildtrax model...comes with hardtop standard, 2.7L and 35s...??

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2.3: MT, Green (Hopefully) (or Area 51, maybe fighter jet gray), Black Diamond package, (2d vs 4d, I can't decide yet), Marine Vinyl with washout, heated seats, white / gray interior.

Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to know what the price difference is on the 2/4-Door before completely committing. The F-150 Crew Cab would jump the price by $5K and if that’s the difference, I may stick to the 2-Door w/higher options.

Anyone who wants to go off-roading can “jump” in

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I want to know what the price difference is on the 2/4-Door before completely committing. The F-150 Crew Cab would jump the price by $5K and if that’s the difference, I may stick to the 2-Door w/higher options.

I was originally sold on the 4D, but the 2D looks SO GOOD. Right now, I can't decide.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went with the 2DR Black Diamond myself.
I am thinking Cyber Orange or Rapid Red.
Originally I was going with a 2.3 manual, but may opt into the 2.7.

Any idea is I could slide 35" tires under this without the Sasquatch package?
So I don’t know... But wondering if the bilstein shocks could affect how high it sits... also Sasquatch says it comes with Fenders to give more clearance so probably need to add those at least

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a 2 door Badlands reserved. Undecided between Cyber Orange or Cactus Gray for the color. Also can’t decide between the 2.3EB/7-MT and the optional 2.7EB/10-AT. Would’ve loved for a 2.7EB/7-MT option.

Going to likely just add the High package to it. The Badlands trim comes standard with a fairly robust off-road setup that will be perfect for my needs. I’ll likely skip the Sasquatch package as long as I can still get decently low gears (~4.10 or lower) and just put on some 35” tires after purchase.

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reservation placed for Big Bend. Will do the Mid Pkg, might do the bump to 2.7L, biggest issue is what color! Not in love with any of them and Orange not available on the BB. Maybe white and a vinyl wrap?

Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Black Diamond. I doubt I add any additional packages, but we'll see when we know the price. The safety upgrades would be nice but I don't care about any of the upgraded entertainment stuff.

Black Diamond gives me the 4.27 gears, rear locker, rubber floor with drain, steel bumpers, whatever version of rock sliders and upgraded skid plates.

Will have the dealer swap tires to Cooper 285/75/17 S/T MAXX before taking delivery. Will put the original tires on my Tacoma as it will need tires next spring. Specs say the Black Diamond is coming with General Grabbers. Yuck.
In your case you have use for the tires.. what do you think about the value added by the Sasquatch package to higher trim levels? Sasquatch includes gearing diff wheels and large tires, which are you already paying for when you upgrade to higher trim levels. On a base Sasquatch seems like a good value, comparatively.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What pricing are you looking for, isn’t all pricing available for 2/4 and trim levels.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In your case you have use for the tires.. what do you think about the value added by the Sasquatch package to higher trim levels? Sasquatch includes gearing diff wheels and large tires, which are you already paying for when you upgrade to higher trim levels. On a base Sasquatch seems like a good value, comparatively.

Hard to say until we know the price, but if you plan on running 35+, the Sasquatch is the way to go as you get the 4.7 gears, lockers, and either taller suspension or more clearance in the fenders somehow.

The base with the Sasquatch might be a killer deal, or might not, just depending on the price. I didn't go with the base mostly for the drain plugs in the floor. I plan to use them.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reservation placed for Big Bend. Will do the Mid Pkg, might do the bump to 2.7L, biggest issue is what color! Not in love with any of them and Orange not available on the BB. Maybe white and a vinyl wrap?
I really would like to see the white. I think white with black trim might look pretty nice.
Sponsored