First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '18 Wrangler Rubicon, '18 R1M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's almost time to place our final orders on our Broncos. I keep going back and forth between the mid and lux package. Personally I don't need all the adaptive cruise control features and everything like that, but having a nice stereo is important to me. Having a heated steering wheel is also important to me living in Wyoming. Which package have you guys decided on and why?
Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I keep flip-flopping from Mid to High on a manual Badlands. I like all the extras on the High over the Mid but I don't know if it's worth the $1300 premium over the Mid in my eyes. The Lux package is a rip-off IMO. If all you want is the sound system, then slap some Focals in and call it a day.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If I keep with the manual BL I'll do high; if BB or BD I'd go mid and V6/squatch … I'm still no more decided than I was 3 months ago.

Ford … would really like to see the interiors of the BB/BD along with the high instrument answer!

Sponsored

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm passing on the FE, as much as I want "The Best of Everything" the more I thought about it, it just wasn't what I wanted.

So for me 4-Door, Badlands, Squatch, 2.7L, Lux.

It really came down to I could care less about carpet and really prefer the MGV and wash-out interior. With Carpet I would be paranoid of getting rained on and never take the top off, which ruins the whole thing for me. And since I want the dash power ports and a garage door opener, guess it is Lux for me.

And Area 51 has been approved by the Boss Lady!

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm passing on the FE, as much as I want "The Best of Everything" the more I thought about it, it just wasn't what I wanted.

So for me 4-Door, Badlands, Squatch, 2.7L, Lux.

It really came down to I could care less about carpet and really prefer the MGV and wash-out interior. With Carpet I would be paranoid of getting rained on and never take the top off, which ruins the whole thing for me. And since I want the dash power ports and a garage door opener, guess it is Lux for me.

And Area 51 has been approved by the Boss Lady!
Yep. I'm sick of carpet in my truck (kids, dog, weather, etc.), for that reason I've come to realize I really want the MGV and washout interior. It's driving my decision from BaseManSas to BD, which I originally thought was the model I wanted at when I reserved. I'm intrigued by Mid package, but if I end up with the 2.7L, fordpass will allow me to remotely start my Bronco without paying for Mid. Heated seats would be nice, but I can do that aftermarket at a later date, if I really think I need them. BaseManSas keeps me intrigued, since I'd end up with a rig ready for anything off-road. BD is no slouch, but Sas just has more options. It's a daily struggle with the decision. After talking to a friend in Colorado who runs trails all the time, he said, "a washout interior would be really nice, I'm sick of taking care of carpet". He advised me to get what I want and I can always add in the aftermarket. Like many have echoed on this forum. I'm leaning to do the MGV interior from Ford vs aftermarket, since it seems like a pain in the butt to re-create that in a BaseSas. Good luck.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's almost time to place our final orders on our Broncos. I keep going back and forth between the mid and lux package. Personally I don't need all the adaptive cruise control features and everything like that, but having a nice stereo is important to me. Having a heated steering wheel is also important to me living in Wyoming. Which package have you guys decided on and why?
BL and there is zero chance I am moving from it. Its the only one that meets all my wants:

MGV and rubber floor + Lux package + Sasq.

Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands Lux. This will be replacing my Daily Driver and this is finally a vehicle I plan to keep for a very long time. I'm skipping upgrading everything in the factory build order sheet that is a bolt-on item (wheels, tires, top, hitch)

I swore I was getting a manual, but when I really dug deep, the sacrifices for me on this one at this price point didn't; compute. I will be hoping to score a used Base/ManSquatch in five years when this is paid off.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands squatch with mid package. I like to keep things relatively simple which as an engineer is hard to believe.