Sponsored

What trucking company did you use to ship your Bronco?

Skernie

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What trucking company did you use to ship your Bronco home, and how satisfied were you with their service? Also did you pay for a covered truck or did you ship it uncovered?

Thanks,
Mark
Sponsored

mdf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
What trucking company did you use to ship your Bronco home, and how satisfied were you with their service? Also did you pay for a covered truck or did you ship it uncovered?

Thanks,
Mark
Hi. Long McArthur in KS shipped mine to AZ via Spark Prime Logistics. Open air. Extremely satisfied with results. Other than meeting driver at delivery, I did not have first hand contact with company/transaction. Good luck!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

RoadRunner Transport. Quick efficient booking and great communication. Open carrier with no damage. Picked up on a Saturday and delivered to my driveway on the Monday (Granger, Iowa to St. Augustine, FL). No hidden charges. They weren't the cheapest, but not the most expensive. The cheapest quote gave me an uneasy feeling as if the Bronco would be loaded on a container bound for a third-world country.

OP
OP
Skernie

Skernie

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it.
Check the Grangetober Order thread (especially the latter pages) as many had their Bronco transported to their residence. A number of different companies were used and recommended.

Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you need a contact let me know. Have a shipping broker I personally use. Steve has shipped 60+ highend cars and vehicles for me. Prices are good. Not a single issue.

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Thanks,
Mark
I used Road Warriors based in Omaha. Had my Bronco shipped from McMullen Ford in Council Bluffs, Iowa to Frisco, TX for $850. The driver had the Bronco to me in less than 24 hours!

Hbarr

Big Bend
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco & 2015 Dodger Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I used Montway Auto Transport. They did great job and had my Bronco form Northern Michigan to Pennsylvania within a day & a Half.

OP
OP
Skernie

Skernie

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you all for the replies, I really appreciate it.

Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think I used Norfolk Southern.🤣 (Sorry.)

c72k

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

TCI Logistics, Kalo Antov, recommended from a Moda group. Picked up within 2 days, quick transport

BKfromtheMO

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Live in Tx, bought from Md, flew to Md so we could drive that SOB. What an experience. Wouldn’t have done it any other way.

OP
OP
Skernie

Skernie

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Live in Tx, bought from Md, flew to Md so we could drive that SOB. What an experience. Wouldn’t have done it any other way.
I keep going back and forth on do I drive it home or have it shipped. I have a trip all planned out if I do drive it home, right now it is looking like I am going to drive it home. First stop will be Mount Rushmore, then a drive through Yellowstone, then on to Bryce canyon and Zion national park, and the final stop before going home is Sedona Arizona, then back home to Socal.

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
RoadRunner Transport. Quick efficient booking and great communication. Open carrier with no damage. Picked up on a Saturday and delivered to my driveway on the Monday (Granger, Iowa to St. Augustine, FL). No hidden charges. They weren't the cheapest, but not the most expensive. The cheapest quote gave me an uneasy feeling as if the Bronco would be loaded on a container bound for a third-world country.
I can second RoadRunner. I received quotes from $1500 - $14K (yes $14K, I think they wrapped it in whipped cream and rabbit pelts for that price) to ship from Ann Arbor, MI, to Southern Cal. They came in at $1,550 for an open carrier. I had zero issues and they actually got here a day earlier, 6 days from MI to CA.
Sponsored