First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Mustang Mach-e GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
was thinking about wrapping the hard top or maybe doing some retro bronco two tone graphics or something
Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m getting Cactus Gray and then applying clear satin vinyl. Xpel Stealth. It will protect it and make it not gloss.
I'll look into that.

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At first I was all in for the cactus grey however the more I see the less I like. And honestly I really don't care for any of the other color options to much either.... This brings me to my question is anyone else in the same place I am and will probably wrap your Bronco within the first couple of days off getting it?
And if so what color?
An leaning towards a baby blue.

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m getting Cactus Gray and then applying clear satin vinyl. Xpel Stealth. It will protect it and make it not gloss.
I was thinking the same thing. Would love to at least see a picture first though. Was thinking about having one of the local shops put a small test patch on so I could decide whether to to a full satin clear wrap or just the high stone hit places with normal gloss.

Sponsored

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking the same thing. Would love to at least see a picture first though. Was thinking about having one of the local shops put a small test patch on so I could decide whether to to a full satin clear wrap or just the high stone hit places with normal gloss.
I'll probably do the same but I think it will look great. Sort of a military air and will be fantastic for folks like me that aren't obsessed with washing their car. I want anti-glare black vinyl on the hood bump like the yellow prototype has too.

Ford Bronco What vinyl wrap color for 2021 Bronco? antiglare

Last edited:

Rev17

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With all the complaining about color choices I’ve been wondering why people do not go this route. Most wrap customers buy black, it’s generally what wrap installers recommend. If I did it I’d go with a satin military green color.
I would also like an OD Green or similar option. I keep looking at the photo below and thinking I'd like mine to look like this.

2021-ford-bronco-vintage-renderings-4.jpg

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll probably do the same but I think it will look great. Sort of a military air and will be fantastic for folks like me that aren't obsessed with washing their car. I want anti-glare black vinyl on the hood bump like the yellow prototype has too.

Ford Bronco What vinyl wrap color for 2021 Bronco? 2021-ford-bronco-vintage-renderings-4
Many of the CGI pics in various colors [erroneously] have a satin look but IMO those all look great and better than what I imagine the gloss would actually look like. I would never want the issues of actual flat/satin paint, but a satin clear wrap seems reasonable, other than the cost of course.

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Many of the CGI pics in various colors [erroneously] have a satin look but IMO those all look great and better than what I imagine the gloss would actually look like. I would never want the issues of actual flat/satin paint, but a satin clear wrap seems reasonable, other than the cost of course.

Check out the dirty CG Bronco Sport in this thread. https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/official-cactus-gray-bronco-sport-thread.1150/page-2

I'm excited how much dirt it is hiding even in gloss. I'm thinking with that color and the wrap I'll be just hosing off my truck occasionally. lol

Builtdadbodtough

Big Bend
First Name
Dad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wtf.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Assuming you get a good one that’s well done and all that how long does a wrap last and how hard is it to care for?

Sponsored

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check out the dirty CG Bronco Sport in this thread. https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/official-cactus-gray-bronco-sport-thread.1150/page-2

I'm excited how much dirt it is hiding even in gloss. I'm thinking with that color and the wrap I'll be just hosing off my truck occasionally. lol
Totally agree about the amazing dirt hiding ability of cactus gray. Compare it to the black one it was traveling with in this thread. I would have thought they might have washed it except if you look closely on the rear flare and bumper you can see similar dust to what's on the black one. The only reason I would consider a (clear) satin wrap would be for the IMO cool appearance factor.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Understandably, not everyone is getting the exterior color they want. My plan is to buy a neutral color and wrap the exterior. I don't know how often, if ever, I will take the doors off, but I would want the look to be somewhat coordinated. I'm thinking carbonized grey, then do a wrap that is close to gulf stream aqua or brittany blue. What color would you buy and what color would you wrap the exterior?

You should get a true Cactus Gray that’s gray with a green hue.
Or a true Area 51 that is gray with a blue hue.

Everyone will be angry that you somehow got the correct color. :ROFLMAO: