jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ferrari 348, Porsche 914
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
160300[/ATTACH]

Why do you say insurance would be less than you pay for the Ferrari?

I have a '93 348 Serie Speciale, covered by Hagerty, and pay $900 a year for a $90,000 agreed value policy. My daily driver VW GTI is over $1000/yr, and I expect the $47k Bronco will be considerably more than that.

Have you looked into classic car insurance?
Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I received Z-Plan pricing through my uncle. The sticker was $38,500 before destination and other fees brought it closer to $40K. After the Z-Plan discount I think the total amount was $37,700. I put down nothing and financed for 84 months at 3.49% since I wanted the lowest payment possible. Payment is $506 month. Insurance is about $1K a year.

Your number dont add up. Z-Plan doesn't dig that deep where your out the door would be 37,700. The sales price would be there, but you'd still have to pay 6% sales tax, z-plan limited doc, reg, title. With 0 down your payment should be 545ish

WClintM

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$1000 out the door, and I'm financing all of it at 25% APR for 1200 months.

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lots of under MSRP deals advertised on the forum... actually, I think they're all even less than Invoice.

My deal is $2,000 under Invoice, which I think works out to almost $4k under MSRP
Having spent a long time selling fords, no dealer is selling you a car for 2k under invoice. Holdback on a bronco is going to be 1200-1400 max? If they are selling below holdback without rebates or a Z, A, or D plan involved they are legit losing money.

Also from my time as a car salesman I know a LOT of buyers lie about the deal they got. I've had customers make phonecalls right in front of me to their friends, spouses, parents about how they are so excited they just bought a car for thousands less than I was ever capable of selling it, or $100/mo less than the lease payment they agreed too.

I've also had customers refer friends who comes in telling me "i want an explorer equipped the same as John Doe's for the same price" and I have to explain to them John Doe lied to them and there is no way he got that price.

I've been proven wrong on some of this.

Last edited:

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lots of under MSRP deals advertised on the forum... actually, I think they're all even less than Invoice.

My deal is $2,000 under Invoice, which I think works out to almost $4k under MSRP
And here i am hoping i don't end up having to pay ADM when my dealer receives my Bronco despite promising (via email) that they won't pull that trick. I miss my small town Alaska dealer. I may have to take my reservation elsewhere when the MY22 order banks open up if my order isn't picked up for a MY21!

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Having spent a long time selling fords, no dealer is selling you a car for 2k under invoice. Holdback on a bronco is going to be 1200-1400 max? If they are selling below holdback without rebates or a Z, A, or D plan involved they are legit losing money.

Also from my time as a car salesman I know a LOT of buyers lie about the deal they got. I've had customers make phonecalls right in front of me to their friends, spouses, parents about how they are so excited they just bought a car for thousands less than I was ever capable of selling it, or $100/mo less than the lease payment they agreed too.

I've also had customers refer friends who comes in telling me "i want an explorer equipped the same as John Doe's for the same price" and I have to explain to them John Doe lied to them and there is no way he got that price.
Ford Bronco What was your out there door price, down payment, monthly 1629213732988

Last edited:

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

:LOL::ROFLMAO:😅:LOL::ROFLMAO:

🍿🍺

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And here i am hoping i don't end up having to pay ADM when my dealer receives my Bronco despite promising (via email) that they won't pull that trick. I miss my small town Alaska dealer. I may have to take my reservation elsewhere when the MY22 order banks open up if my order isn't picked up for a MY21!
If you have an email saying they won't, you're good. The people in trouble are the ones that never asked about their bill of sale/out the door pricing in writing.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Having spent a long time selling fords, no dealer is selling you a car for 2k under invoice.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Multiple dealers who are active on here are doing just that in writing. Do a little research before you spew non-sense. These dealers can hedge by selling that low and locking in more allocation for future years, and by selling those cancelled orders that come in at a healthy mark up. I have a deal locked in at 3% below invoice myself, and people have already taken delivery from that dealer at that price. If you book with them today, you can get 4% below on an order. In writing. Please stop your mis-information.

Last edited:

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My out the door was MSRP +TTL and some newer state tax on vehicles to help pay for ev's was 60,122.22 2 door FE.
I put 0 down as money is so cheap right now and have a loan at 1.49% for 65 months so I'm $965.00 in payment, insurance is $1500 a year

Sponsored

I_DO_IT_STUFF

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend Bronco 4-Door, 2017 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Your number dont add up. Z-Plan doesn't dig that deep where your out the door would be 37,700. The sales price would be there, but you'd still have to pay 6% sales tax, z-plan limited doc, reg, title. With 0 down your payment should be 545ish
Welp, you're incorrect. The SC sales tax on a vehicle is a max of $500. I gave you my real numbers. Have a great day.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Curious, how much does insurance premiums cost you guys down south?
I was under the impression that a good employer would cover most if nit all of those premiums?
I have the very best healthcare, I am a union longshoremen and pay 0 in premiums, no medical copays, $1 dollar prescriptions I have a no cost vision a no cost dental HMO option or a 80/20 option for large network of other dentists and up to 40 chiro a year. I am extremely lucky whenever friends talk about insurance I am aghast at what they pay and what they get for it.

This "I'll pay my own" is bullshit, No one is actually paying their own, everyone is in a pool or group and since no one gets turned away the rest of us are already paying through higher costs all the way around for those who can't pay, just with much worse outcomes, I believe there should be "basic" care for all to manage conditions before they turn into ER visits and huge hospital stays, I like to use the phrase "It's cheaper to change the oil than to change the whole engine"

Hambone08

Big Bend
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This might come off as rude but I'm honestly just inquisitive. Based off the numbers you posted you're financing 72k on a 65k vehicle. Unless you live in Puerto Rico that extra can't be all tax and tags (especially with trade tax benefits) so obviously you're rolling over debt from your trade. If you're already underwater in your current car, why would you finance for 7 years? By the time you trade in your bronco you'll probably still be underwater and you'll be rolling some debt from your previous vehicle into your bronco and on to your next car.

So here's the question: what do you do that you can afford a 1k car payment but can't afford to put more than 4k down and can't afford to finance for less than 7 years. If you pay this car off, you'll have paid 88k for a 65k car.

It's been a decade but when I was a Ford salesman I used to tell people if you can't afford a car in 5 years then you can't afford it. I was not a great salesman, but I never put someone in a car they couldn't afford.
AMEN ...........

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Having spent a long time selling fords, no dealer is selling you a car for 2k under invoice…
And dealerships wonder why we don’t want to interact with them and prefer buying straight from the manufacturer instead. They tell us the sky is green non-stop 😂
Sponsored