Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The family is definitely having fun with it while we have it. I'd take one of them over a Tacoma any day.

20210605_150123.jpg
I'm generally not a fan, something looks off to me in the design, but I don't know, your rig looks quite cool! What color is that?
I tend to like them better with a shell or camper on the back, but this thing looks great!
Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm generally not a fan, something looks off to me in the design, but I don't know, your rig looks quite cool! What color is that?
I tend to like them better with a shell or camper on the back, but this thing looks great!
Thanks! It's sting gray. It goes really well with the black accents. I used to hate these but ever since I've had it, it's grown on me a bit. But not enough that I won't replace it with the Bronco haha.

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A bit of background for those who aren’t familiar with TFL…

TFL stands for “The Fast Lane”, which is a small, independent operation based in Denver with multiple YouTube channels (e.g., TFLcar, TFLtruck).

Several weeks before the Bronco launch, TFL published a YouTube video showing very specific spy photographs leaked to them against Ford's policy by an anonymous individual with access to Ford's prototype vehicles. The photos detailed major features of the 2021 Bronco ahead of Ford's multi-million-dollar reveal of the new platform. The reveal, initially planned to be conducted live in front of a large studio audience filled with automotive press members, had been delayed in order to retool it as a remote event due to the emerging pandemic.

Shortly thereafter, TFL personnel were SHOCKED to learn that they were "summarily disinvited" from Ford's official reveal for both the new Bronco and the new F-150... which were huge events in the calendar year that TFL would no longer "be able to cover... as originally intended." 🤦‍♂️

Basically, TFL decided to act like the TMZ-equivalent of the "automotive enthusiast press" without thinking through the ramifications of their actions. JMHO. 🤷‍♂️

Not surprisingly, Ford banished TFL from future press events for most of the year.

Check out the link below for TFL’s side of the story…

https://tflcar.com/2020/06/ford-disinvited-tfl-bronco-f-150/
Exactly.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man it sucks TFL and all these other non-Bronco specific publications get to have all the fun!

Unless... 😉
Ford Bronco What we’ve all been waiting for…. TFL Bronco Week A135ADBB-FBFC-4305-A2F1-11AA7DCAA390
Finally a reviewer I can trust. Bring it!!! :love:

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man it sucks TFL and all these other non-Bronco specific publications get to have all the fun!

Unless... 😉
Ford Bronco What we’ve all been waiting for…. TFL Bronco Week A135ADBB-FBFC-4305-A2F1-11AA7DCAA390
Big if true.

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Unless... 😉
When?

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone has any specific questions the development team is here I can ask!
Is it better off-road than your Crosstrek? 😉

Looking forward to the videos!

TFLtruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Gladiator, Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is it better off-road than the Crosstrek? 😉

Looking forward to the videos!
Thanks Jason, certainly more yellow ;)

It was pretty cool they brought out non sasquatch models for us to explore today. They really are super different side by side. (the different trims)

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If anyone has any specific questions the development team is here I can ask!
Everyone who has watched your channel knows how much you guys love the Wrangler. If these videos can convince me that you are giving the Bronco a fair shake I’ll consider it a win.

TFLtruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Gladiator, Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Everyone who has watched your channel knows how much you guys love the Wrangler. If these videos can convince me that you are giving the Bronco a fair shake I’ll consider it a win.
I think we gave it a fair review! As a multiple Wrangler owner I personally was very impressed overall.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.