First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
how easily will the flares remove, and how quickly will someone offer flares around the size of the existing sasquatch flares?
I don’t know if much can be done with that bulge in the back. Maybe even painted would look better
Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

how easily will the flares remove, and how quickly will someone offer flares around the size of the existing sasquatch flares?
Maybe the Everglades flares will fit? Similar looking wheel well opening.

jroy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I saw on one of the videos from the chicago auto show that the head engineer said they were removeable but it sounded like maybe not as easily as other models. I'm thinking someone will come up with something here.
Maybe the Everglades flares will fit? Similar looking wheel well opening.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I saw on one of the videos from the chicago auto show that the head engineer said they were removeable but it sounded like maybe not as easily as other models. I'm thinking someone will come up with something here.
probably a 2-man lift. Lol

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
function over form is the goal. Most will attempt to remove them for about 2 mins then they are going right back on before you destroy the side of you 75K+ Warthog.

I don’t know if much can be done with that bulge in the back. Maybe even painted would look better

Sponsored

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

He said they’re not quarter-turn and appeared reluctant to call them easily removable; I got the impression the flares are either bolted to the panels or permanently attached to the panels which are, of course, removable.

ETA: At the 13:30 mark is where they discuss the flares, he mentions “other attachments.”

Last edited:

jroy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
function over form is the goal. Most will attempt to remove them for about 2 mins then they are going right back on before you destroy the side of you 75K+ Warthog.
Ford Bronco What we need to know about the Bronco Raptor in Advance of ordering 1644956090856
This is my Brother in Law's jeep, down here in the south its held up really well. he's had this set up for a few years. (it has a 6.4 Hemi, i dont plan on drag racing him anytime soon either)

slevy66

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep/gt-500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I saw that too. Probably just need tools and not the 1/4,turn plastic fasteners. I’m leaving them-they piss people off. 😁
Sponsored