Sponsored

What wheels are you planning to run on your Bronco ?

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco What wheels are you planning to run on your Bronco ? KMC_KM722Technic_SatinBlack_01

KMC Technic, 17x9, +18. I've had a very tough time finding the right offset and weight combo. Loved a lot of rims I passed on due to high weight.
Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Out of curiosity, are those putting on aftermarket wheels planning on going off road? I've considered a second set of beauty rings to swap out to when not off roading but fully understand that why rims are going to take some damage when we are. Specifically marks from rocks on those beauty rings.
I had similar wheels on my FJ Cruiser (i.e. beauty rings). I always figured I'd just flip the rings over to the unscarred side. A second non-scarred set but work too. That was the benefit of the OEM FJ and the OEM Bronco Squatch wheels...the beauty rings help prevent you from scarring up a nice set of rims.

Pixel R

Outer Banks
First Name
Pixel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma 2016
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FYI - It looks like they have Fuel Rebel +20 offset in the 18" wheel (only +1 in the 17"). Definitely a possibility! Black, Bronze and Anthracite options.
Im thinking anthracite with black ing for my VB!

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I want to switch out the stock BL wheels for steelies, black or bronze (do steelies come in bronze?). That's as far as I've gotten with that thought though.
i am switching mine. my dealer may want them. he is a good friend. if he does not, i will let you know. i plan to come to Chapel Hill to visit friends. we visit regularly. no bronco yet, but i can dream...
here are my replacements that are still in the box. KMC Dirty Harry.
Ford Bronco What wheels are you planning to run on your Bronco ? 20210806_160526

Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
bronco.PNG

I am thinking about these! Method 701's 17" with 0 offset in the Bahia Blue :love:
I like those. not really hip on the ones painted red. a nice vinyl stripe in the same color will set those off and look fantastic.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i am switching mine. my dealer may want them. he is a good friend. if he does not, i will let you know. i plan to come to Chapel Hill to visit friends. we visit regularly. no bronco yet, but i can dream...
here are my replacements that are still in the box. KMC Dirty Harry.
Ford Bronco What wheels are you planning to run on your Bronco ? FDF7D30E-5829-48F5-910A-9EF2C217B777
Love them. For me, i would love them without the fake beadlock bolts. They are gorgeous though.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love them. For me, i would love them without the fake beadlock bolts. They are gorgeous though.
That was the only thing i did not like about them, but they are not super noticeable. I can not wait to put them on my Rapid Red BD.

Sponsored

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had similar wheels on my FJ Cruiser (i.e. beauty rings). I always figured I'd just flip the rings over to the unscarred side. A second non-scarred set but work too. That was the benefit of the OEM FJ and the OEM Bronco Squatch wheels...the beauty rings help prevent you from scarring up a nice set of rims.
I don't think you can flip any ring inside out ...

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't think you can flip any ring inside out ...
For the FJ they were the same finish on both sides of the ring. You aren't flipping inside out...just one side versus the side facing the wheel. I don't know if the Squatch beauty rings are the same on both sides.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m down to three choices. Sasquatch with Basesquatch under a Carbonized Gray Bronco. Big Bend with that trim level Under a Cactus Gray Bronco (there’s a photo of this on the photos thread that gets me). black steelies with Black Diamond Under a carbonized gray Bronco. I need to get rims I like outa the box. I got 19 years driving around on Superduty wheels I don’t even care for (It’s probably a really good thing the base doesn’t have an available stand alone locker and tow package. I’d be stuck with silver steelies forever (bleh). I’ll go to 33’ tires though.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was doing perfectly fine with my want for a set of Badlands take-offs for my OBX if they could be found. But, then along came Matt @BroncoTPA with his OBX, and the Satin Charcoal RTR's. What to do, what to do........:)

Ford Bronco What wheels are you planning to run on your Bronco ? Matt's OBX

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For some weird reason, I love the look of methods. They seem to favorites with performance focused people, or they have great marketing.
For those in the know, are they worth it? Do they hold the bead? Is there weight difference noticeable?
Sponsored