First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Posting this so maybe other folks can ask their dealer and we can get a better idea of what will be popular other than using a poll .

I haven't asked my dealer that has my reservation yet but will the next time we speak. I talked to two other dealers just fishing around for what deals are out there and asked one question before I hung up the phone. Both emailed me the answer and I though it interesting.

How many reservations do you currently have and what is the most popular color ?

The 1st dealer said 78 reservations and out of the 20 builds that customers have sent to him , 8 were A51 , 2 white , 2 carbonized ,4 cats and 4 VB.

The other dealer said 105 reservations and 8 builds sent into him have all A51 !
Sponsored

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

White, Silver, Black, and Carbo Grey will be the most popular by far. Then I would say the blues and reds and then lastly Cactus and Cyber. I know everyone thinks Area 51 will be high but remember this forum is not a good representation of what really goes on. Just my opinion based on car lots.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Posting this so maybe other folks can ask their dealer and we can get a better idea of what will be popular other than using a poll .

I haven't asked my dealer that has my reservation yet but will the next time we speak. I talked to two other dealers just fishing around for what deals are out there and asked one question before I hung up the phone. Both emailed me the answer and I though it interesting.

How many reservations do you currently have and what is the most popular color ?

The 1st dealer said 78 reservations and out of the 20 builds that customers have sent to him , 8 were A51 , 2 white , 2 carbonized ,4 cats and 4 VB.

The other dealer said 105 reservations and 8 builds sent into him have all A51 !
I hope no one orders Cyber Orange ?. I want it all for myself! You all enjoy your drab colors! ????????????❤?❤?❤?❤

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’d bet white by a pretty significant margin.
Definitely NOT for the 2021 Model Year, and I dont think it will be even by 22-23 when dealers are ordering them for inventory. It will be behind the silvers and grays.

Area 51 will be the most popular for the next few years.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Definitely NOT for the 2021 Model Year, and I dont think it will be even by 22-23 when dealers are ordering them for inventory.
I expect we're going to see quite a few decal/stripe customization options from the factory - for which white will be a good canvas

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope no one orders Cyber Orange ?. I want it all for myself! You all enjoy your drab colors! ????????????❤?❤?❤?❤
It looked good in the color book yesterday! Better than online.

OP
OP
Rydfree

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So far so good , lol .

I think everybody misunderstood this thread . All ya'll turning this into another guessing and what will I choose thread . I'm curious as to what people are actually ordering according to the builds dealers are getting . So far out of 28 builds , 16 are Area51 .
Sponsored